Fraggle Rock Complete Series DVD box set questions

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I have the first three box sets and I'm planning on getting the final series. But I want to get the complete set too. I love the separate ones because they have the rare booklet replicas to Jim's notebooks and sketch books. Though my main question is that there's 3 versions of the complete sets, and I was wondering which one is best? I remember hearing complaints about the packaging on the first complete series release and the new one coming out, I don't think the covers look as good at the earlier releases but you know what they say, "don't judge a DVD case by it's cover". Plus the cover looks more slimmer. I'm a DVD collector so that's why I wanted to ask these questions. :smile: Also will the new one have complete unaltered episodes (Original "With Jim Henson's Muppets" in the logo) and have all the special features the previous releases had?

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Lionsgate reissued edition didn't come with one.]

Or a track listing, apparently.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The quote that was, "Gee Gobo, we're sorry!" and that became conversional?

Some on, this episode was about what your life is going to be like without music.
It always amazes me in general what creates ridiculous controversies. I remember hearing that on Dinosaurs, there was a controversy over the episode where Earl was going to throw Ethel off the cliff. There was an elderly activist group who found it quite offensive and Kirk Thatcher mentioned on the documentary I think it's on the second DVD box set that they didn't bother watching the end of that episode. Speaking of Dinosaurs and controversy, it just reminds me of the episode "Smoo" on how the government outlaws to the point where Sue shall be called Miley, 2 shall be called not one, and cows are encouraged to speak normal sentences. It's definitely one of my all time favorites. :smile:

Anyway when the new complete set comes out, I just hope that the wrap tape "Fraggles Look For Jobs" is on there. I've seen it before and it's hilarious. I think there was a moment where Mokey mentions how difficult it is typing on a computer while one of her hands is pinned to her chest (inside puppetry gag).