New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'll go see Christmas with the Kranks. However, I did find this funny that Tim Allen has been in movies that have come out during the holidays. Like Toy Story 1 and 2, The Santa Clause 1 and 2, Galaxy Quest, and Joe Somebody have all come out either in Novemeber or December during the holiday season.

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
There's a new movie with Robin Willams called "The Final Cut" where he plays a doctor who can removes memories of people, but then he finds information about himself that could cause problems for him. It's actually an independent movie and I think is only going to be screened in LA and New York which I have no idea why.....

ryan

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
So, who wants to see Cristmas with the Kranks, based on John Grisham's novel "Skipping Christmas."

I hate the name change, but hope teh film is good.
I think it might be good. I'll probably see it eventually. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I might have to see Final Cut,just to see Robin,a huge fan of his & the concept is intriguing. :cool:

Lu775

Reaction score
I went to the premier screening of "Five Children and It" yesterday.
It's a new movie produced by Lisa Henson and directed by John Stephenson
(who is a supervisor for the Creature Shop in London).
Really good movie! Don't know when it's going to be released nationally, but be sure to check it out when you can!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Changed my mind about it. I saw a trailer. It's been turned from a seriosu look at Christmas spending into a slapstick comody. Not wasting my money on it.

Unfortunate Events on the other hand...that is a must see

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
I went to the premier screening of "Five Children and It" yesterday.
It's a new movie produced by Lisa Henson and directed by John Stephenson
(who is a supervisor for the Creature Shop in London).
Really good movie! Don't know when it's going to be released nationally, but be sure to check it out when you can!
I just looked this up on IMDB,sounds very good.

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
This winter I am looking forward to The Phantom of the Opera. I think I will end up seeing The Polar Express, because Josh Groban recorded a song for it. Ah, I love Josh Groban! I think I'll also see Ladder 49, because Joaquin Phoenix is in it.

Thats all I can think of right now, but I still think that The Village will be getting Best Film at the Academy Awards. That is, unless another amazing film comes along.