Kevin Clash Updates

Drtooth

Reaction score
While I can believe that something may have happened, something tells me the "victims" are either exaggerating something or trying very hard not to have a share of the blame. Let's say Kevin did do everything they said. What's the first thing people tell you on the internet? Don't give out personal information, steer clear of dodgy chatrooms (something I'm shocked we even still need to say, since Chatrooms left all relevance before Clinton left office), and if someone says something that makes you completely uncomfortable, stop talking to them. Like I said, they're lucky they weren't killed. Kids can be stupid and naive. The fact they had no supervision or any slight guidance means they put themselves into the very same danger they're trying to get money from.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
They aren't the most sympathetic victims around no, lol. Not by any means. But I'm not going to come down on them harder just because I like a TV show (not saying you're doing that).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm coming down hard on them because they're clearly irresponsible. In fact, didn't it come out that one of the victims had a pattern of behavior of going after older men? There's a difference between crossing the street and getting hit by a car no matter how careful you are, and darting out in front of a car. In one case, it's not your fault, in the other case, it's BOTH your faults.

And make no mistake, I'm completely ticked at Kevin for throwing away his career on something equally irresponsible. But I'm just more depressed that this happened no matter show's fault it is.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm coming down hard on them because they're clearly irresponsible. In fact, didn't it come out that one of the victims had a pattern of behavior of going after older men? There's a difference between crossing the street and getting hit by a car no matter how careful you are, and darting out in front of a car. In one case, it's not your fault, in the other case, it's BOTH your faults.

And make no mistake, I'm completely ticked at Kevin for throwing away his career on something equally irresponsible. But I'm just more depressed that this happened no matter show's fault it is.
I understand. And yes it is very frustrating.

King Jim

Reaction score
I knew from last November that Kevin Clash was innocent all along.

King Jim

Reaction score
He hasn't been declared innocent yet.

Oh okay. I just can see that Kevin Clash is a very talented man who is harmless. Anyways thank you Oscarfan for letting me know.