New movies coming out...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Has anyone seen previews for America's Team (at least, I think this is what it is called)? It's a movie starring puppets resembling the old Thunderbirds and it looks absolutely hilarious. It's due out October 15th and you can be sure that I will be watching it.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Has anyone seen previews for America's Team (at least, I think this is what it is called)? It's a movie starring puppets resembling the old Thunderbirds and it looks absolutely hilarious. It's due out October 15th and you can be sure that I will be watching it.
It's called Team America: World Police,same guys who do South Park.

McFraggle

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Well,no,he did a lot of small B-horror films;but right now he's a children's book illustrator & mostly acts in plays & operas.
I was being sarcastic Dee, but Horshack's an illustrator for children's books. Wow. :crazy:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm kind of outa the loop so don't kill me if I bring up old topics. :embarrassed: Anybody seen Sky Captain or The Forgotten? Any thoughts on those two films? I'm kind of interested in seeing both of them, but I need some input.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
Sorry, I'm kind of outa the loop so don't kill me if I bring up old topics. :embarrassed: Anybody seen Sky Captain or The Forgotten? Any thoughts on those two films? I'm kind of interested in seeing both of them, but I need some input.
Seen both actually. Sky Captain has some great special effects and an awesome soundtrack but I left at the end of the movie thinking of it as okay but could have been better.

Same thing goes with The Forgotten. It's really a by the book numbers type of movie to where I wasn't surprised on anything. It was pretty predictable. However, I thought Julianne Moore did a good performance as the mother trying to figure out what the heck happened to her son.

As for the Team America movie, it looks dumb in my opinion. But I'm sure there are others who will see this movie.

The next movie I'll be seeing, which is this coming friday, is Friday Night Lights, the football movie based on a Texas highschool football team.

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Just saw Robin Williams on GMA. I want to see "The Final Cut." That looks like a good movie. :cool:
Erin

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I heard that the original title idea for Friday Night Lights was Varsity Blues 2. Or was it Remember the Titans 2? Something like that.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I want to see Friday Night Lights too.It reminds me of Any Given Sunday.(On a side note,I was an extra in Keanu Reeves movie The Replacements,filmed here at PSI Net/Ravens Stadium).:big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Ooh, that's cool! I know somebody who was a stand-in in the movie "Wonder Boys." I think he was a stand-in for Robert Downey Jr.'s character; I can't remember. But he got to do a scene with Michael Douglas. That would be pretty neat!
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Just saw Robin Williams on GMA. I want to see "The Final Cut." That looks like a good movie. :cool:
Erin
I want to go see the Final Cut but I think it's only showing at Los Angeles and NewYork right now.

I also want to go see Silver City.

ryan