New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Update on this.

Ray. Saw it last week with my dad. Hands down, it's probably the best movie of the year, that I've seen this year, and is one of the best movies I've seen in years. 4 out of 4 stars.

The Incredibles. Saw it today and really liked it. The detail on the animation Pixar does in this movie is fantastic. The movie itself felt like something from a comic book. Just a really incredible film. 3 1/2 out of 4 stars.

The Finak Cut. Also saw it last week. Really pointless and boring movie that's a little about 1 hour and 30 minutes with Willams playing a cutter who cuts good memories and arranges them for the dead person's funeral. However, Willams finds out something that could lead to his death when he cuts a patients memories and arranges them for his funeral. Not one of Robin Williams best.
1 out of 4 stars.

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really really want to see the Incredibles--hopefully tomorrow, when my wife gets back from her conference. I may go out to see Ray tonight (if I get enough grading done). That's another one I've been looking forward to, and I'm glad to hear it's so good.

Beauregard

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I want to see Friday Night Lights too.It reminds me of Any Given Sunday.(On a side note,I was an extra in Keanu Reeves movie The Replacements,filmed here at PSI Net/Ravens Stadium).:big_grin:
:flirt: Oh, wow! Like, Now I know someone in Mo-vies. :flirt:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just go through seeing The Incredibles and loved it. Took my nieces to see it and they loved it. The favorite part for all of us was the baby at the end when he or she changes into all those things. Hope to see a cartoon seires or more sequels to the movies. Can't wait to see that new on coming out next year. CARS! Thats going to be cool as well.

McFraggle

Reaction score
That's good to hear it's good. I'm hoping the Disney / Pixar thing can still be worked out. :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Anybody catch the trailer for Star Wars Episode III trailer that was with The Incredibles? Saw the trailer, looks okay, but the last two Star Wars films have been disappointing.

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
I didn't ever see that one. I guess they either took it out when they showed here or we they didn't show the all the trailers. Hate when they do that.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Just saw Incredibles last night. An amazing movie, and the Star Wars trailer was sweet! What a great night at the movies!

:excited:

Klonoa

Reaction score
The Incredibles is a GREAT movie. I highly recommend it. I don't know if I liked it as much as Finding Nemo, but it was still great. Good family characters, great voice work, style out the wazoo, lots of action. Pixar just plain rocks. Normally when I see a movie in theaters I don't have much of a desire to get the DVD right away if at all. But I'll certainly get this one on DVD! It was also fun being with all the kids in the theater. They were so enthralled with the movie they were all quiet! And their comments after the show were fun to listen to. "Dash was SO cool!" "I can't wait for a sequel!" Felt sorry for that kid since there probably won't be a sequel. Star Wars and Cars trailers were fun, too.

I might get to go see Polar Express for free a day early (with a free meal), and my little brothers will probably force me to see the SpongeBob movie (I do like that starfish, though). Other than that, can't think of any other movies this holiday I'll see.

--Klonoa

Drum Eater

Reaction score
The movies I'm really excited to see are The War of the Worlds (summer 05), The Phantom of the Opera, and Star Wars Episode III (even though I thought the trailer was kind of cheesy).