New movies coming out...

McFraggle

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Anybody catch the trailer for Star Wars Episode III trailer that was with The Incredibles? Saw the trailer, looks okay, but the last two Star Wars films have been disappointing.

ryan
I agree, but I am still looking forward to Episode III. :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The Incredibles was an amazing movie. My wife and I both loved it. I was a little leary, because I really didn't like Finding Nemo all that much, but The Incredibles was leagues better than probably any animated feature I have ever seen.

I am really looking forward to Madagascar, the animated movie about the zoo animals. Cars just looked dumb.

Other movies I am looking forward to are Batman Begins, Oceans Twelve and Star Wars Episode III (Ep. 1 was kind of lame, Ep. 2 had better action sequences, so maybe Ep. 3 will be a little better [go wookies!!!]

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Madagascar stars the voice talents of Ben Stiller as a lion, Chris Rock as a Zebra and David Schwimmer as a giraffe. According to the preview, some penguins want to bust out of the zoo to search for home and the zebra is inspired to do the same.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Hey look, it's my...er, rather lazy, Polar Express movie review!

http://www.gamerdad.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=435

I saw some FUNNY Polar Express movie tie-in food products at the grocery store last night. First was Polar Express cereal. It was chocolate bits with marshmallows, so I didn't buy it because I hate marshmallow cereals. So Jeff and I just stood there at the store making fun of all the marshmallow shapes. "I think that one's a red truck, and that other one is a ninja throwing star." Then they had Polar Express oatmeal, and it was hot chocolate flavored. Sounded tasty until I remember that I hate oatmeal. Blech. Although if they ever made Katamari Damacy oatmeal I think I'd have to eat it. Man I think of all the cool stuff! I have to make fun of my mom now because she always accidentally calls it Polar Bear Express, which gets lots of bear growls and screaming kids on a train jokes from me and Jeff. My cousin said that she cried at the end of Polar Express movie. HOW??? Hey, I'm rambling!

--Klonoa

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I haven't been to the movies,since August(LOTR was the last one that I recall). I still would like to see: Ray,Beyond the Sea,Lemony Snickett,Willie Wonka(Johnny Depp's version),Corpse Bride,The Polar Express,Finding Neverland. That's all I can think of for the moment.

superfan

Reaction score
Sign me up for the Willy Wonka movie!
I adore Johnny Depp.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kinsey, either.