My YouTube series, Puppatics

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've been pretty busy and haven't been floating around here as much as I used to. I've been working on a project with a fellow Muppet Central member, Chris Esper. Some of you may know him as Muppetfan89.

Chris and I share our love of puppetry through an idea I came up with years ago for YouTube. It took a lot of time and energy coming up with this series, but we finally released our first episode of Puppatics.
Puppatics received its name based on the fact that they're lunatic puppets. The series is about this crazy crew trying to get on television, but will end up having to fall back on YouTube due to the chaos that happens in their Studio.
I hope everyone enjoys watching this as much as Chris and I had filming. We're going to try our best to get at least one episode out a month. So, please be sure to subscribe to our channel and watch out for updates. If you enjoy what you see, please like and comment in the comment section.

Thank you,
Sean Jo aka CoOKie

theSHE124

Reaction score
You guys are silly! :laugh: And you've got good puppet appearances, too! Can't wait to see more Puppatics! :insatiable:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Thanks! That is actually just me performing both of the characters. Chris directed. The magic of puppetry!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!

Its been awhile since we posted the first episode, but the second one is up. We introduce more characters. I'm hoping to get some feedback from the MC community seeing as its a puppet series. You can view the new episode and the first over at our YouTube Channle https://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieTeaPartyProd/videos

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Thank you!!! We're trying to figure out ways that we can get videos out faster. Its hard with everyone having conflicting schedules.

Subscribe to the channel for updates. We've been getting some feedback to work off of and are looking forward to trying new things.

muppetsandpixar

Reaction score
Thank you!!! We're trying to figure out ways that we can get videos out faster. Its hard with everyone having conflicting schedules.

Subscribe to the channel for updates. We've been getting some feedback to work off of and are looking forward to trying new things.
I already subscribed