Wembley Fraggle! Squeet squeet squat!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Since I've already gone to all the trouble of drawing all the elements in the banana tree fabric, compositing and tiling them, and setting the whole shebang up to be printed I figured, what the heck, might as well share it. So, the Banana Trees print is available from Spoonflower in your choice of ten fabrics. It's also on wrapping paper and even wallpaper, should you feel some bizarre need for such.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I'm going to use it for my family-friendly remake of "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman, "The Banana-Tree Wallpaper".

Slackbot

Reaction score
Er... I don't get the reference, but if you have some odd use for it, by all means go for it.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
It's referring to a short story about this woman who goes crazy because of the wallpaper in her new home, she sees all sorts of patterns and people in it. I had to read it in like 12 different English classes in college and it got worse every time. Banana trees might have made things better for her, you never know.

So silly English major joke, 'tis all. :wisdom:

Slackbot

Reaction score

I've seen a Fraggle without a shirt, but never a shirt without a Fraggle.

Since the first banana tree shirt was destined for another Wembley, I made shirt 2.0, which is the shirt my Wembley shall be rockin'. And rockin' it he is! Lookit him, playing all cool, munching on that Doozer stick. I'd give him some sunglasses, except I wouldn't know what to do with the earpieces.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

I've seen a Fraggle without a shirt, but never a shirt without a Fraggle.

Since the first banana tree shirt was destined for another Wembley, I made shirt 2.0, which is the shirt my Wembley shall be rockin'. And rockin' it he is! Lookit him, playing all cool, munching on that Doozer stick. I'd give him some sunglasses, except I wouldn't know what to do with the earpieces.
Cute Wembley pic! :smile:
I just adore him.