Next Project!

is awesome

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in a while, but I finished school for the summer and have a huge amount of free time. So, I came back here wanting to start a new project and I couldn't decided on what to do. Do you guys have any suggestions? I am up for anything as long as it is not too extreme! haha, I am still fairly new at this.

Thanks for all the help,
Josh

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
Kermit the frog is easy and fast to build if you have the skill
im on my v2 whitmire kermit

is awesome

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea Justagreenfrog. I actually attempted to make a kermit puppet a while ago but couldn't quite get the head right. But he turned out to be a great normal frog! If you have any tips for kermit, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
-Josh

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea Justagreenfrog. I actually attempted to make a kermit puppet a while ago but couldn't quite get the head right. But he turned out to be a great normal frog! If you have any tips for kermit, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
-Josh
hey josh he is good for a first attempt if you drop me a line at bwe1996@gmail.com i will send you some pics of my current build and also i can give you a load of tips and advice i also have a thread with a link to my reference photos new and old