New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi, new member here. I've loved muppets forever but just recently found Palisades figures and a search for them on Google brought me here. Hopefully this account doesn't get banned as spam like the one I just made a couple hours ago. If the mods could unban that account it would be nice. I prefer the user name.
That's nice! I love the Muppet Palisades figures, too. Welcome to the forum! I hope that you can stay with us. :smile:

Dave Felton

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations to all of you.

I'm a long time wannabe puppeteer. Jim Henson has long been my hero. I started making my own puppets about a year ago. I also have purchased a couple.

I now do small videos for businesses to use on their social media. I also do a few live performances around town.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations to all of you.

I'm a long time wannabe puppeteer. Jim Henson has long been my hero. I started making my own puppets about a year ago. I also have purchased a couple.

I now do small videos for businesses to use on their social media. I also do a few live performances around town.
Nice! Welcome to the forum. I hope you show us your work at the puppetry section.

Fiona1024

Reaction score
Hi I just singed up yesterday 17/07/2013 and I'm really hoping meeting alot of friends.I'm a huge Gonzo fan and my dream is to meet him.I love Gonzo so much I even made up my own character like him Fiona Maryan Mangeta shes only 8 years old and shes made up of tree other characters (You might see her alot) that's her in my icon (Art not done by me) I hope you don't mind me using her I love comments so is you won't mind ^^ thank you
Bye
~Fiona:concern: