What made you roll your eyes today thread?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Oh gee... how did I know that George Zimmerman was going to be found not guilty? Oh, that's right, because he's not black... if he was, and Trayvon Martin was white, THEN he'd be guilty, but nope.
That very thing is what made me roll my eyes today. That, and the reaction of the people on my Twitter Deluded Fruitcakes list.

WillyThePig

Reaction score
I just read somewhere that democrats want to repeal the 22 amendment and reelect Obama for a third term...needless to say it was shot down immediately :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It would take him that long to finish cleaning up all the mess Bush made during his two terms. :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My mom was watching Access Hollywood or Extra or one of those celebrity news shows, and they had a piece on Kate and William's baby's nursery, and they referred to some talking head as a "celebrity maternity expert".

I bet that's just what her parents hoped she was going to be when she grew up!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The whole big to-do about William and Kate's baby has had my eyes rolling ever since it happened.

First of all, it's a wonder this didn't happen sooner the way the two of them were horsing around for EIGHT YEARS before they FINALLY got married... do they not pass along any kind of scrupples among royalty, or was William like his brother Harry and just bucked establishment despite being a prince?

Second of all, everybody's comparing Kate's old nursery to the new baby's lavish nursery, talking about how small, tiny, cramped, and unacceptable it was for a princess when she wasn't even a princess to begin with, she was a commoner before being married into royalty.

And third, really? Women all over the world have to have babies now just because Kate had a baby? Isn't the world overcrowded and the economy in the crapper as it is?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
First of all, it's a wonder this didn't happen sooner the way the two of them were horsing around for EIGHT YEARS before they FINALLY got married... do they not pass along any kind of scrupples among royalty, or was William like his brother Harry and just bucked establishment despite being a prince?
I agree with you on the other two points, but on this one, a couple can get married when ever they want or not get married at all if they choose to, royalty be ******! So what if they spent eight years not being married? Lots of couples do that! That's their own business! I wish people would stop making a big deal about it!

Katzi428

Reaction score
My 6 year old niece has started reading books that have chapters in them. So I found out that she finished reading a chapter. NOW she wants a reward from her mom! :rolleyes: You think THAT'S bad Sis in law doesn't know what to give her!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: (Look..... I love my niece AND my sister in law. But my niece shouldn't be given a prize every time she does something! She's going to grow up a spoiled brat! . The trouble is I can't say anything because I'll get in trouble! ):mad: When S.I.L posted that she didn't know what to give my niece, someone said that my niece will have the knowledge of having read a chapter in a book. I felt like quoting the guy & saying "THANK YOU!!" But again I figured I'd get my sis in law PO'd at me ,then having my brother mad, then having WW3 erupt in my family. I kept my opinion to myself.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I watched some of Jimmy Kimmel's Lie Witness News interviews on YT, I didn't know people actually lie just to seem like they're in the know. :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It would take him that long to finish cleaning up all the mess Bush made during his two terms. :stick_out_tongue:
It would take five thousand terms and a completely not a piece of crap Congress controlled by corporate yes men to finish cleaning up all the mess Bush made halfway through his first term.