The Return of Annie Sue (Part I)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
More please! Piggy is a hard character to work with. In my story Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Stan Davis' OC Clara and I are siblings, and Piggy disapproves of the lot of us accept for Kermit....but she does care about all of us deep down in the story....very deep.

Misskermie

Reaction score
*hyperventilates*

Ok, I finally caught up!
*sigh*
More please! :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
I am a terrible mother. Abandoning my fan-fic like this. *Sniff* Anywho, I will definitely be getting back to this as soon as possible. School has tied me up with a LOT of homework, (and considering this is my first year in junior high), I really have to stay focused. I will be having more free time however, so I will be posting more soon!

*Gets poked by the nag stick* Ugh! Really Jaz?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Bridget, Bridget, Brisget! Your fanfic is getting and you made an OC named Colette. Well, my name is Colette too.

I am a terrible mother. Abandoning my fan-fic like this. *Sniff* Anywho, I will definitely be getting back to this as soon as possible. School has tied me up with a LOT of homework, (and considering this is my first year in junior high), I really have to stay focused. I will be having more free time however, so I will be posting more soon!

*Gets poked by the nag stick* Ugh! Really Jaz?
Oh nonono! You are not a terrible person.

I am hoping that you will update again soon even though you been tied up with school and stuff.

Bridget

Reaction score
Bridget, Bridget, Brisget! Your fanfic is getting and you made an OC named Colette. Well, my name is Colette too.

Oh nonono! You are not a terrible person.

I am hoping that you will update again soon even though you been tied up with school and stuff.
I was hoping you would catch on ;D