New movies coming out...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhh! Well, I see. I was totally put off when I saw the first trailer, and Willy Wonka turned out to look just like an older woman at our church...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'll go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory since I like Tim Burton, although Johnny Depp is a tad weird to me But that makes him more interesting than some people like Colin Farrell. Depp was good in the Pirates movie though.

ryan

HPDJ

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
...and Willy Wonka turned out to look just like an older woman at our church...
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Someone said he looked like this female British person in a pantomine play...ha ha. :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to go see Cinderella Man and without a doubt, it's the best movie I've seen so far this year. The other movie that is up there is Crash.

I'd give Cinderella Man 4 out of 4 stars.

Paul Giamatti deserves to benomintaed for best supporting actor and hopefully wins next year.

ryan

LadyHyde

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Yesterday I went to go see Cinderella Man and without a doubt, it's the best movie I've seen so far this year. The other movie that is up there is Crash.

I'd give Cinderella Man 4 out of 4 stars.

Paul Giamatti deserves to benomintaed for best supporting actor and hopefully wins next year.

ryan
I like Giamatti too, just not when he dances around in a speedo. -shudders-

And that SNL he was on was pretty funny, where the limo driver kept confusing him with Rob Schneider.

"Oh my God, he's a human TiVO!" :big_grin:

Ziffel

Reaction score
"Batman Begins" might be a really great movie. I watched the latest "Ebert and Roeper" at the movies this past weekend and they gave an early review of the movie (it opens June 15th). They both gave it big thumbs up and said it's the best of the "Batman" movies. Roeper said as good as the original "Batman" movie by Tim Burton is "Batman Begins" is FAR better. Ebert agreed. Sounds like a treat here. The scenes they showed look real good.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think the movie critics over in England posted their reviews to the new Batman movie yesterday and they said it's as good if not better than the original one with Micheal Keaton.

ryan