Selling A Piece of My Heart

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Muppets Fans,

My name is Adam, better known on the interwebs as Barking Alien. I used to be pretty regular here under the name Koozbanian Foob. Most of you probably don't know me as I haven't posted on the forums in ages. I have been keeping up with the fandom and visit Muppet Central constantly. I did some of the link art for themuppetmindset and a couple years back created a Muppets Role Playing Game on my blog.

Anyway, I have recently come into some financial woes and need to sell some things and I've reached a point where that means parting with my favorite Muppet items, the Palisades Action Figures.
I am still going through them all but right now I have, Mint-to-Excellent Condition in their packaging:

All of Series 5 (Including an extra Gonzo - double checking for Janice Repaint)

All of Series 8 (including Marvin Suggs Repaint)

All of Series 9 (including 1 Lips Repaint - Silver Shirt)

The Jim Henson Action Figure

Kermit the Frog, Koozbane Reporter Target/Palisades Exclusive Glow-in-the-Dark Version

Vacation Pepe Toyfare/Musicland Winter 2003 Exclusive

Super Scooter Toyfare 2003 Exclusive

Stepping Out Bunsen and Beaker Palisades 2004 Exclusive

And probably a host of others. As I said, I am still going through all the boxes. I would like to sell everything as keeping any of it would just make me sad.

OK, I will probably keep one of my Uncle Deadly figures if I can find it. He's my favorite 'I can't believe they made this character!' figure. That and Super Grover on account of I love Grover.

Best, reasonable offer. I could do ebay, and might eventually, but I asked Ryan Dossier of themuppetmindset what he thought and he said talk to you guys first (you guys and ToughPigs - you'll see a similar post over there). I would be happier knowing they went to a good home so I agreed.

Thank you all for your time and please pass the word on to any collectors you know.

Be well,
-Adam

http://barkingalien.blogspot.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'd be interested in the pink-shirt signature S5 Janice if you have her, please LMK.

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
Will do. Anything else? I seriously think I have every figure they ever made. Only the first and second way are probably not in their packaging. I used to display those. ^^;

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The only other thing I'm missing is a MAMMA figure with the antennai and cables intact. I've also got pretty much the entire collection on display, including the SST S1 gang.

los

Reaction score
I am interested in the loose figures; specifically Kermit and Dr Teeth

Mike Watt

Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of a replacement Beaker (original - as seen with the lab play set). Please PM me if one is on hand. Having just suffered this tragedy, I'm very sorry for your loss.