Johnny Fiama

Luke

Reaction score
Brian was amazing and it was an unbeatable pairing.

I would like to see more J&S though. I think the idea of a song you wouldn't expect to be done in lounge style is an excellent idea for a viral

ploobis

Reaction score
I love Johnny Fiama and Sal!!! in fact, I've always loved seeing new Muppet characters when Muppets Tonight was on the air.

I've always loved singers like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, Louis Prima and Bobby Darin so it's really cool that a character like Johnny Fiama has become a part of the Muppet family! :skeptical:

Johnny is also one of Bill Barretta's greatest characters!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I also thought Johnny was a great character, he had one of my favorite moments in MFS ("who cut this cake?" scene lol). And he was great in Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and Wizard of Oz too!

Since Brian Henson isn't doing anything with the Muppets anymore, I agree that they should recast Sal and get the duo back together again.

But even if they don't talk, they should at least be in the background scenes.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I love Johnny Fiama and Sal!!! in fact, I've always loved seeing new Muppet characters when Muppets Tonight was on the air.

I've always loved singers like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, Louis Prima and Bobby Darin so it's really cool that a character like Johnny Fiama has become a part of the Muppet family! :skeptical:

Johnny is also one of Bill Barretta's greatest characters!
I agree Johnny was a great character for Bill Barretta because he got to sing, and Bill brought such great traits to him as a character.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'll admit that I'm not a MT fan, but I absolutely love Johnny. He and Sal are the only younger Muppets I enjoy and it really is a pity they're not around. Plus, it brings out an awesome part of Bill Barretta. It goes without saying that we need more of Johnny and Bill, with or without Sal!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I have a question. Why has Brian Henson moved on? Did Disney or the other muppet performers kick him out of the group? Does anyone know if Brian Henson wants to come back and perform at least Sal in something?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I have a question. Why has Brian Henson moved on? Did Disney or the other muppet performers kick him out of the group? Does anyone know if Brian Henson wants to come back and perform at least Sal in something?
Brian Henson's been busy developing other projects with the Jim Henson Company, as opposed to Disney, and is also very actively involved with the touring company of the Puppet Up! aka Stuffed and Unstrung troupe of performers. I also believe he's involved with that new puppet game show in the UK....

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Any one get the feeling Muppet Gary is partially based on Johnny Fiama in terms of looks?
Yes, I even commented on Youtube on the Man or Muppet Video that he's Johnny Fiama, and he was performed by Bill Barretta! I feel like that was a missed opportunity, because just by using the Johnny Fiama that Disney'd have made millions of muppet fans happy, including me :skeptical:.