Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
It looks like its going to be another muppet classic:smile::laugh: !! Im so excited for this new movie:big_grin:! Wish it was more soon!:sigh: Ill be counting down until then!:fishy::fanatic:

Have fun counting!:wink:
(Hey luv that icon! Where's that pic from? Wanna chat private?)

Misskermie

Reaction score
OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO X a really big number!

I'm really happy they finally made a trailer!
And watching the trailer a bajillion times out of happiness, I realize a few differences between Kermit and Constantine.

One- Mole, colored green lol

Two- Collar. One look. You know.

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT!?

NEW MUPPET MOVIE SOON! WOOOO!

Luke

Reaction score
It's Constantine .. think Ricky tweeted it

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Seriously more than anything else, I want to hear Constantines voice....WHO THE FROG IS PERFORMING HIM?!?!?!?

From what I heard on the trailer, his 'HI-YA!' was a similar tone to Kermit's voice. For Henson's sake, somebody work it out!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, that's now considered a rock classic. Dated would be if they performed anything by MC Hammer. :stick_out_tongue:
Dated is probably half the catalog from The Muppet Show.

I don't see why anyone has a problem with the Muppets doing a semi-current song when half the guests on TMS are virtually forgotten. And it's not like the other movies are truly timeless either. Well... maybe MCC and MTI, but that's because they're period pieces.

AS long as it's not something as terribly at the moment as the "Mice Girls" or mentioning Fear Factor, we have nothing to really complain about.

Plus... come on... Scooter has a musical number. That's something we haven't seen since the Muppet Show days.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Ok. I did a ballet solo to The Whistling Caruso. I'm going to BEG to do an acro to Scooter's MLJ

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ok. I did a ballet solo to The Whistling Caruso. I'm going to BEG to do an acro to Scooter's MLJ
Oh wow! If that's what you want to do, go ahead and do it. Don't let anybody else stop you and stand up for what you believe in.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Basically my thoughts were;
OMYSNOT this isn't real right? HOW CAN I HAVE MISSED THIS?!
ANIMAL STOP TALKING I'M TRYING TO BE EXCITED
The gold tuxes?
THE GOLD TUXES!
Miss piggy is there for three seconds and I sense an improvement
SAM
ROWLF
What is this with the desert?
Why is Kermit in Siberia?!
Gratuitous guest-spot clips
AND THEN
SEAMLESS CUT TO MY FAVORITE BOY BEING A TOTAL DORK AUGH THAT HORRIBLE SONG IT'S SO ADORABLE WALTER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THIS IS BEAUTY BEYOND COMPARE
So needless to say, I am a little excited, but my standards remain high. :wink: