New movies coming out...

unclematt

Reaction score
I really am interested in the new blackjack movie (thats funny because last time I posted in this forum I was interested in a Jack Black movie.)that is coming out. It is called 21

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's true. But Spider Man was so successful that it would make sense to go a slightly similar route. Just saying.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
If The Incredible Hulk does that, then it's sure to be a better success than Ang Lee's 2003 movie. I mean, the Hulk looks SO much better in this film than he did in that. He looks more realistic rather than rubbery and Shrek-like in Ang's version.:stick_out_tongue:

wolfy

Reaction score
My son watched the new Incredible Hulk trailer last night on MTV (I believe it might have been that, or it was online on MTV or something), but he's all excited about it. He said that it looks better than the first movie, and for this one to elicit excitement in him (he's done movie work and some television stuff before), it must be somewhat good.

I must admit that he is looking forward to two movies that are coming out.

The first is Iron Man (yeah, he thinks it looks great; I have my doubts), and the second is this new movie that Ben Stiller, Robert Downey, Jr. and Jack Black are making. I don't recall the name of it, but Downey's character is so much a method actor that he has plastic surgery and puts makeup all over his body so he can play a black man for a movie. Now that's a method actor!

wolfy