Janken 2.0

Slackbot

Reaction score
Janken Fraggle was the first puppet I built, over a year ago, and I've learned so much since then. Since Jan's debut was at Dragon*Con 2012, I wanted to have Jan 2.0 ready in time for Dragon*Con 2013. And here he is!

Yeah, that's not a great picture, but it's late and I'm still learning how this 1Pod photo thing works. Better photos later. But here you can see that this puppet has a much better expression, not to mention the family resemblance. And, yes, Jan's schnoz is double-jointed.

I'll take better pics soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Are you kidding? That looks fantastic! You re-built Janken! He looks even more incredible!
The Fraggle Muppeteers will be pleased to see it. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
They both look great! Can't wait to see Janken in-the-fleece at DragonCon!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Aww, Janken and his papa Wembley! I like the new Janken, it looks like you did a great job. His fur looks fluffier and his schnozz looks more like how he is depicted in your art than the previous one. Thanks for sharing!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Janken Fraggle was the first puppet I built, over a year ago, and I've learned so much since then. Since Jan's debut was at Dragon*Con 2012, I wanted to have Jan 2.0 ready in time for Dragon*Con 2013. And here he is!

Yeah, that's not a great picture, but it's late and I'm still learning how this 1Pod photo thing works. Better photos later. But here you can see that this puppet has a much better expression, not to mention the family resemblance. And, yes, Jan's schnoz is double-jointed.

I'll take better pics soon. Hopefully tomorrow.
Great job! Are you going to post a video of Janken at DragonCon soon?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! Glad you like him. I'll take some more photos soon. Right now I'm busy hanging out with a friend who I only get to see once per year, at Dragon*Con time.

I don't know about taking videos at D*C, but I'll certainly be taking photos.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! Glad you like him. I'll take some more photos soon. Right now I'm busy hanging out with a friend who I only get to see once per year, at Dragon*Con time.

I don't know about taking videos at D*C, but I'll certainly be taking photos.
Aaaw... :frown:
That's great about the photos. I hope you have fun.

Slackbot

Reaction score
In preparation for Dragon*Con my friend and I did a photo shoot. I wanted to carry a "portfolio" around on my iPad. Here are two of Janken, for once "live" instead of posing on a plunger...

To quote Despicable Me 2, "He's so fluffy I'm gonna diiiie!"

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
In preparation for Dragon*Con my friend and I did a photo shoot. I wanted to carry a "portfolio" around on my iPad. Here are two of Janken, for once "live" instead of posing on a plunger...

To quote Despicable Me 2, "He's so fluffy I'm gonna diiiie!"
Nice poses!