Where are y'all from?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Born in Memphis Tennessee. Lived there or in the suburbs until young adulthood. Moved to the Gulf Coast in Mississippi so my maternal grandmother could be closer to her relatives. After she passed away, we moved to Texas. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Born in Boston, Massachusetts and grew up in Medford, Massachusetts. I currently live in Salem, New Hampshire.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I am from everywhere, yet nowhere. Everything, yet nothing. I am, but I am not. My mind is free, yet it is restrained. I am from anyplace I can imagine...but I'm currently in Ohio. :big_grin:

robodog

Reaction score
I am a thing out of nightmares, a creature born from humanity's greatest fears. My world is a horror show and I live in a place that no sane human would dare tread. I am fear. I am hate. I am all that mankind dreads personified. And I am here so that I may feed.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I am a thing out of nightmares, a creature born from humanity's greatest fears. My world is a horror show and I live in a place that no sane human would dare tread. I am fear. I am hate. I am all that mankind dreads personified. And I am here so that I may feed.
How wonderfully demonic.