Dealing with depression and anxiety

DrDientes

Reaction score
I took a nap and now I feel a lot better. I also heard some Muppet music. Thanks a lot for the kind words.

Bridget

Reaction score
As much as I love MC, I'm really gonna have to slow my habit. Being in high school and all, I really have to start focusing on my homework and aiming for a scholarship. It's going to be hard and tempting to not go on every day as I usually do. But hopefully, it'll be worth it...

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
As much as I love MC, I'm really gonna have to slow my habit. Being in high school and all, I really have to start focusing on my homework and aiming for a scholarship. It's going to be hard and tempting to not go on every day as I usually do. But hopefully, it'll be worth it...
Me too. I'll miss you Bridget!! I'm working towards getting onto a really competitive basketball team learning to play the trombone and I'm working on my audition for school and I'm hoping to audition for Americas got Talent

Bridget

Reaction score
Me too. I'll miss you Bridget!! I'm working towards getting onto a really competitive basketball team learning to play the trombone and I'm working on my audition for school and I'm hoping to audition for Americas got Talent
Best of luck! I am at least going to try to go on Fridays

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's getting to the point where I'm afraid I'll have to cut off a ties with a friend who is proving very toxic. We still have good times, this person can also be a very good friend, but it's just not working out. I don't know what to do. I wish I wasn't so afraid of being alone.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Do you think you would be able to talk to your friend, about how your feeling. Maybe they can change, and it might help you both. Also if you ever need a friend, we may be miles apart, but I could be a great friend.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Do you think you would be able to talk to your friend, about how your feeling. Maybe they can change, and it might help you both. Also if you ever need a friend, we may be miles apart, but I could be a great friend.
Aw thanks! Of course, you guys are already my friends. :smile: I don't know, I just think my friend and I are both going through a lot of stress and nonsense in life and it's seeping over into our interactions if that makes sense.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Aw thanks! Of course, you guys are already my friends. :smile: I don't know, I just think my friend and I are both going through a lot of stress and nonsense in life and it's seeping over into our interactions if that makes sense.
I understand that, sometimes friends do have to go there separate ways, but that dose not mean you will stop being their friend. A lot of times when you take a break, for a couple of weeks, or months and then meet again your friendship will be stronger. Not only will is show that not matter what you will always be friends, but absents makes the heart grow fonder.

Eziwolf

Reaction score
Anxiety is (sadly) a big part of my life since the late 90s (was a teen back then) and it just won't go away. This feeling of worrying and keep thinking over and over about obsessive things, always have the feeling that people judge you bad just because you stand there in front of them. Even now that I'm tiping these words I'm thinking "what will those who read this think...omg". I tried terapy but the anxiety prevents me to deal with things, I keep postpone things and so that was kinda pointless. Maybe I chose the wrong terapist, don't know.
I also suffer sometimes from panic attacks, the last one was more than a year ago so that's not a major thing for now.
I also get frustrated very easily and I often give up even before trying.

I'm actually a really cheerful person, I'm still a child inside and I just have a huge imagination, and often I just live in my own world.

I'm so fed up with all this situation, but yeah, it's really not easy if the people around you don't really understand and so they can not help... :frown:

At least there's a muppet that is really like me (Telly <3)

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
*hugs for Eziwolf* Don't worry, there are plenty of folk here who understand.