My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

rowlfy662

Reaction score
with the promotions ie the 20% of decorations like amps and the electric mayhem sign and before that the diamonds did feature the bands bus and their instruments in the background of the pic I have a feeling it might be coming soon I hope cause I want Dr Teeth so badly now

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm still trying to digitize Walter in the kitchen, and then Kermit next obviously. I'm on level 18 now. Can't wait for the new stage.

I keep comparing this to The Simpsons Tapped Out. I don't know if that's a fair comparison, but honestly these are the only two iPhone "tapping games" that I've played. I like how this game is more liberal with diamonds than Tapped Out is with donuts lol. I haven't spent a single donut in that game (other than when I first started when I didn't realize how valuable they are) because they're so hard to come by (without spending real money) and I want to save them for something good.

I feel like with this Muppets game you can do more without having to spend actual money, which is a very good thing :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've finally digitized Gonzo and Fozzie, and have gotten food for the kitchen (it feels weird feeding the food).

matleo

Reaction score
Over two weeks of trying and still no Rizzo or Walter for the kitchen. :sympathy:

matleo

Reaction score
Oop, poke too soon. It lokos lie Harv-E has FINALLY decided to let me have Rizzo. In 24 hours, he will be added to my kitchen. Then I can start working on Walter.

--Matt

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
:news: As I was collecting my coins and making another round of Chicken Pot Pies, I saw Scooter had a new task added to his menu. "Digitize the Third Stage, the Alley" :concern::eek:

I went to the stage menu, and it isn't available, still saying "Coming Soon" but not soon enough!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
:news: As I was collecting my coins and making another round of Chicken Pot Pies, I saw Scooter had a new task added to his menu. "Digitize the Third Stage, the Alley" :concern::eek:

If the third stage is an alley, I wonder if we won't need to worry about upgrading dressing rooms.

After I digitized Miss Piggy, I found that there were no more dressing rooms and the dressing rooms wouldn't digitized further so I had to dismiss some characters. Of course I had multiple rats and Divettes that I could sell... I hope I don't have to sell too many characters when I get Kermit (I still have three sets of rats and two sets of divettes, I'd hate to sell a Snowth).

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I hope I don't have to sell too many characters when I get Kermit (I still have three sets of rats and two sets of divettes, I'd hate to sell a Snowth).
On the main stage, I worked it out to have two sets of rats, two sets of Divettes, and two Snowths along with one of every other character. My dressing rooms are full with that set up. Depnding on who you like more, you may have to dismiss some rats or a set of Divettes...:embarrassed: