Muppet Replica Help Center

Animal31

Reaction score
Excellent job, I still have mine as well. How did you condition the fur without pulling it apart???

Animal31

Reaction score
I actually used that around the mouth sometimes to keep the hair from sticking up, never thought to use it on the whole puppet!

Animal31

Reaction score
Nice job! I never shaved mine, but the stiffener worked out excellent. I did the same thing and removed some of the foam, I also removed the arms and shortened them a bit, while they were off I thinned them out as well and added wire to the fingers. I then added an insert for arm rods instead of the hooks that it came with.

Luna does great work, but they were not really sold as Elmos, so some nips and tucks here and there really make a difference. I'm going to do the legs next.....

Did yours come with the ventriloquist entrance as well?

charlie bird

Reaction score
Thank you! Dont you Just LOVE When Classmates compliment you HA!
Well I just turned 14 and was obsessed with ''Gerbert'' when I was little ,so I cant believe I even get to talk to the performer of him.So, Youre shows are kinda what got me verry interested in puppetry.Well that and my mother was the puppet director at our church.So I am just so thrilled to have even tallked to you ,even if not in person:smile:!
ps:big_grin:id you make Gerbert?