My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
:news: As I was collecting my coins and making another round of Chicken Pot Pies, I saw Scooter had a new task added to his menu. "Digitize the Third Stage, the Alley" :concern::eek:

I went to the stage menu, and it isn't available, still saying "Coming Soon" but not soon enough!!!
:news:Now the task has disappeared from the menu...:grr:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
One thing I like about this game is the character voices. In other games (like Disney Infinity for example,) the characters obviously sound nothing like their celebrity actors. It sounds like Steve, Dave, Eric, Matt, David, and all the other guys actually recorded new audio for this game. :smile:

One thing I don't like is when I use the correct combination and they purposely give me the wrong Muppet. I never know if I'm doing the right combo, so I end up wasting so much time.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
One thing I like about this game is the character voices. In other games (like Disney Infinity for example,) the characters obviously sound nothing like their celebrity actors. It sounds like Steve, Dave, Eric, Matt, David, and all the other guys actually recorded new audio for this game. :smile:

Actually, neither Dave nor David is listed in the credits, and their characters voices aren't heard (Scooter seems to host and his dialogue is in text, Zoot just makes his sax sound when clicked, Gonzo has his trumpet which he blows when clicked on, Waldorf along with Statler only has text dialogue, Bunsen appears in the intro to the video which doesn't have any dialogue, and Janice is not yet available to digitize but if she gets added I assume we'll just hear her guitar sound when clicked on).

rexcrk

Reaction score
One thing I don't like is when I use the correct combination and they purposely give me the wrong Muppet. I never know if I'm doing the right combo, so I end up wasting so much time.
Yeah that is annoying, but I think that's the whole point, they want you to keep trying to digitize the main Muppets, but you have to keep trying. It adds replay value I suppose. And at least you gain experience every time you place a newly digitized Muppet on a stage.

I finally got Walter for the kitchen, now I just need Kermit. I'm hoping to have him digitized by the time the next stage is available.

chudman1000

Reaction score
Well now I am on level 20, and almost have Kermit ready to start digitizing for the kitchen. Hopefully that new level opens soon, as in about 12 hours I will have nothing left to do in the game except keep feeding my Muppets food, and collecting the money. I am ready for a new task. (I got so excited when the "Digitize the alley stage" task appeared in the box, and really disappointed when it disappeared again. Hopefully that is a sign that it will not be much longer.)

rexcrk

Reaction score
I just digitized Kermit in the Kitchen :big_grin: now all I have to do is gain experience and make money while I wait for the next stage lol.

Annoying thing: one of the tasks that I have left is "get a Muppet to level 15". My Gonzo on the theater stage is already at level 15 >__> guess I'll just have to level up another one lol

Weirdo96

Reaction score
I've been having a lot of trouble digitizing Muppets for the Kitchen. I always end up with Divettes and Big Mos and Jax Strumleys when all I want is Rizzo or Walter or Zoot. Yes, this has become such a problem that I can't even get Zoot.

I think my iPhone hates me. :frown:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've been having kitchen trouble for the last week or so too. I need Walter, Rizzo, Kermit, and Beaker, but I get Big Mo, Veggies, Kizzy, and Jax. At least I can place 'em and then sell 'em for a chunk of change.

Weirdo96

Reaction score
I usually just keep the ones I get, and only sell them when I run out of room. They can clutter the stage, but they give me a ton of money in the long run.