Favorite Muppet Character?

lady piggy

Reaction score
My favorite Muppet is the beautiful,witty and charming Miss Piggy :mad: <3

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Gobo, Scooter, Gonzo and Clifford. In that order. Lol. Clifford deserves some love he never gets attention.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Gobo, Scooter, Gonzo and Clifford. In that order. Lol. Clifford deserves some love he never gets attention.
Okay, now I know my favorite Muppet keeps changing. Sheesh! Gonzo's my favorite too, because he's a weirdo, but he's an artist, a stunt kind of guy, and love chickens... I mean Camilla. I see nothing wrong with interspecies dating. Gobo is now my third favorite character of Fraggle Rock (tied with Red so I don't want anybody to throw anything flamable at me.

Oh boy, it's hard for me to figure out which one's really my favorite, but I respect the Muppeteers playing my favorites including: Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Bill Baretta (okay I am not sure if I spelled his last name right), Jim Henson (sadly I wasn't born wen he was around before he deceased), and others.

Bridget

Reaction score
All of the Muppets are unique in their special way, I choose my favorites by who I can relate to the most!
:smile:-Because he's adventurous, charming, easy-going, caring, and just a wonderful friend who can understand anybody. (If only everyone in the world was like him...)
:fanatic:- Walter is very upbeat and just a joyful little guy overall! He represents (us) Muppet fans and how obsessed we can become. But the thing about Walter I really admire is his sweetness. So far, he seems to be a little like Kermie!
:mad:- I love Piggy because her "Diva" spirit and her dazzling attire always gives me inspiration and appreciation for her unique style. I absolutely love the way she speaks, and wears her elegant, lavender hand gloves. Her relationship with Kermit is up and down and (quite complicated) but in the end they have a sufficient love for each other!

jan1642

Reaction score
My favorite muppet?

Miss Piggy for her karate chop.
Kermit because he's so loveable.
Fozzie Bear for his bad jokes and songs.
The Swedish Chef because throwing kitchen utensils over your shoulder looks fun.
Robin because he's so cute.
Gonzo because he's impractical and different.
Statler and Waldorf they're funny.
Sweetums. :smile:
Animal because he's also funny and part of the band.
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem because I like their music.

They're pretty much all my favorites.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Hey, Digit needs love too. He's just made of total 80's rad (Max Headroom, anyone?)!
-
I can't really pick a favorite, but you just can't go wrong with Kermit. :smile:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Kermit because he's lovable.
Fozzie because of his corny jokes.
Animal because of his ADHD like humor, and his drum playing.
Gonzo because of his weirdness.
Statler and Waldorf because they can be really funny at times, even the most funniest out of the whole muppet episode.
Boober because his personality is so lovable.
Tutter because he's funny and cute for a mouse.
Robin because he's very cute and even sometimes funny at times.
and Miss Piggy when she tries to shove in her fashion WAY too hard.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay, I will try this again, but I better be sure that I don't make others mad.
Gonzo, because he whatever he is and a stuntman
Robin, because of his cuteness
Kermit, because of his leadership and dedication to the Muppet gang

Grover, because he's silly and does pretty much any kind of job
Big Bird, because of his imagination and he's silly
Elmo - because he's loveable

Wembley, because of his indecesiveness and being nice to others even though it's difficult at times
Boober - because I like his negative attitude
Gobo - because of his bravery