Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Not exactly from the Muppet Show, but this deserves to be on this thread.
The original Ernie puppet.

THOSE EYES!!!!! GAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Yep, our pal Jim was experimenting with eye focus at the time. Interesting how the majority of E&B's segments in the first test pilot were experimental (in one segment, Jim gives Ernie a Rowlf-esque voice).

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I found these ugly Polish Muppet Bootleg figures on a website. These look really horrible in my opinion.

Oh man....it's like the artist didn't even watch TMS and just guessed what colors the characters were. I can only imagine what he did to poor Kermit....
The first one of Sam and the last one of Miss Piggy are especially horrendous. The last one of Miss Piggy looks like the love child of her and Mickey Mouse

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I guess this is time for me to bring this thread back up again.

The original puppets from the first season of the Muppet Show and some of them are uggggly. Bleh!

Sprocket77

Reaction score
The REAL scary thing about this thread is that I'm not scared of any of the posts. It's just silly, not scary.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score

Why is Dr. Teeth's skin BROWN? Isn't it weird that Gonzo is the one dreaming about Miss Piggy? Say, why didn't Miss Piggy get her own sticker?
And Sweetums...oh my god... (shudders)
Dr Teeth's skin is actually VERY dark green and didn't Gonzo have a crush on Piggy in the Muppet show?