Palisades Kermit and Piggy Wedding Set for sale!

GonzoDurante

Reaction score
Hey guys! I tried once before on the forum to sell my rare wedding set only handed out at the wedding of Kenneth Lilly. Since you are on the forum I assume you know of the rarity of this item and I won't bore you with the details haha. The set has been kept in a safe and I feel someone would appreciate it more than I have. It has been kept in the safe in a smoke free home away from dust and sunlight. The set is in mint condition. If you are interested please send me some offers :smile:

GonzoDurante

Reaction score
I am a student right now and not at my home, but I will not sell the set without sending pictures to the person first. I mainly want to get offers and then if I receive one I would accept then I will send pictures to that person. The set is in mint condition though...not a scratch on it.

okkie

Reaction score
Hey guys! I tried once before on the forum to sell my rare wedding set only handed out at the wedding of Kenneth Lilly. Since you are on the forum I assume you know of the rarity of this item and I won't bore you with the details haha. The set has been kept in a safe and I feel someone would appreciate it more than I have. It has been kept in the safe in a smoke free home away from dust and sunlight. The set is in mint condition. If you are interested please send me some offers :smile:
is this item still for sale?