Muppet fans, who's hot?

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, whoops. I seriously need to get some sleep. lol :embarrassed:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Matt, need sleep, over worked, studing too much.... poor Matt... go to bed :sympathy:

jediX

Reaction score
But, but, but!

::in zombie-like tone::

must....

study......

must......

pass......

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
otay, here are the guys I like (DONT TELL DAN! lol)
(in no particular order)

1. Ewan McGregor (and boy can he sing! hes in Star Wars, obi wan, and in Mulan Rouge)
2. Carry Elwes (you know they guy form the Princess Bride? My Westly?)
3. Michael J. Fox (yes I know im young, but he was hott in Back to the Future! its so sad about him now...)
4. Orlando Bloom ( BUT ONLY IN Pirates, he looks better as a brown eyed pirate, than a blond, blue eyed elf....)
5. Elijah Wood (JUST LOOK AT THOSE EYES!)
6. Sean Biggerstaff (you know, the guy who plays Oliver Wood In harry Potter, and hes got a AWSOME sexy accent!!)
You've got practically the exact same list as me!!!!!!
#1 for absolute sure :flirt:
#2 but only in Princess Bride/Men in Tights
#3 but in an "I love you/you are one of my all time favorite actors" level that also contains the likes of Tom Hanks, Jimmy Stewart, etc. But I still think he's super cute. And he was fabulous on Scrubs.
#4 except he's on my list in each and every form/character he comes in! :flirt:
#5 trade him out for Billy and Dom
#6 YES!!!!!! He tops my list. :flirt:
and add Johnny Depp, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Jude Law, Joseph Fiennes in Shakespeare in Love.
I also am in love with Scottish and Irish accents (hence Sean's topping my list:smile:)

I too had a first crush on JTT. He's defenitely cutest now though, like when he was on Smallville.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just looked back at my first choice here and my tastes have not changed at all!

leliebel

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
:eek:

Are you insane!?!? Ok, so I agree the long hair should go but you need only rent Fight Club or Ocean's 11 and then...*swoon*

:wink: :big_grin:
Fight club hmmm...

*does a homer*

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Wow...According to page one, I had a crush on Orlando Bloom....Wow, that must've lasted a/b a week....

Hmm....Crushes:
-David Wenham....And not just as Faramir...I LOOVE his accent...
-Dominic Monaghan (Have I mentioned that I can't spell?) For some reason, I prefer Dom to Merry...
-Cosmo from Signin' in the Rain. FORGET Gene Kelly, I tell you, go for the guy that makes you LAUGH!!! (Except I like Gene Kelly, too...)
-Steve Burns. (Yeah, the guy that was on Blue's Clues.) I used to watch him while babysitting my cousins, and I tell you, the episode where he pulled out his guitar, and called it his "gee-tar", I was GONE.
-My ultimate, (aside fromm Jimmy Stewart): Peter Parker. (Yes, Spiderman.) I've honestly always had a soft spot for the character...Something a/b geeks... :flirt: (And Tobey McGuire portrays Peter REALLY WELL!!!) There's a scene in Spiderman, whrn he offers to take MJ out for lunch, saying they can go all the way up to $10 or something like that....I LOOOVE it!!! Bring on the broke geeks, I tell you!!!!