MIA: Hubert

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I got bummed by the CCC and the MC Wiki.
Nothing much, actually. Thought that maybe I'll start posting again, with the new movie coming up.
I knew that both of those things, all though very good would burn out a lot of people. glad to see you back though.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I knew that both of those things, all though very good would burn out a lot of people. glad to see you back though.
Thanks! Amusing to see my name appearing after some absence.

I think Hubert has had some notions of leaving when we're still in the CCC stage.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think people would notice I'd be gone. By the way my goal is still 10,000 posts. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hello Muppet fans! SURPRISE!! I was informed some people have been wondering where I've been. Well just to update and everyone if anyone cares I had my baby girl on August 2 and she is doing great and very beautiful. I've already started her on Muppets. :stick_out_tongue: Obviously this is the reason I haven't posted in awhile. But I have missed you all and wanna be active on here again.

Welcome back Pinky! We missed you around here. Things have been kinda..well, dead without you. You brought a lot of life to the forum and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the threads.

Congrats on your new daughter, Hanna the Muppet! :smile: Must be a very exciting time for you.

If you happen to speak to Hubert sometime soon, let him know the weirdos :attitude: here are missing him.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's growing concern over at Elwood City Central that the forum will go south because of Hubert's absence, much like the Arthur Wiki (I wouldn't know, I was never part of the Wiki), someone's even pleading for ME to contact the forum server and ask that I be made an admin to help keep things under control in his absence, since apparently I have the highest post count (HOW does that always happen? Do I SERIOUSLY have THAT big a no life?). :smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I wish you all the luck with that my friend, sounds like it would be a lot of work though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really; without Hubert's permission, they can't really do that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
See that is kind of the situation I ended up with when the Muppet Newsflash Blog went down. We had done three to four interviews, and I could not get them back, and had lost my original copies of them.
I would have gladly taken over the Blog for Greg, and kept it going. Sadly that did not happen and I still don't know where my old interviews are.