Muppet fans, who's hot?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I agree, Beebers!
And I would add Sophia Loren, Hedy Lemar, and Faye Raye to the list...:smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, man. I just was reading today about this huge Film and Comic Conference in London next weekend where there are going to be a ton of people from stuff like Star Trek and Lord of the Rings... and Billy Boyd's gonna be there! :eek: :flirt: And it's only 10 pounds to get in! Never mind the hundreds of bucks it would take to get me there... *so wishes she was in London right now* :wink:
Erin

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Hehehe, 3 of us sighing swoonfully for Billy Boyd...if only London were a bit closer....maybe there's a Fraggle tunnel that leads straight to his Hobbit hole...:big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Hehehe, 3 of us sighing swoonfully for Billy Boyd...if only London were a bit closer....maybe there's a Fraggle tunnel that leads straight to his Hobbit hole...:big_grin:
I like that idea! :big_grin:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Gack! :eek: I just learned that our boy Billy's next role is going to be as the voice of the child of Chucky in the upcoming Child's Play movie "Seed of Chucky." Yeccccchhhhh!!!!! :grouchy:
Erin

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Gack! :eek: I just learned that our boy Billy's next role is going to be as the voice of the child of Chucky in the upcoming Child's Play movie "Seed of Chucky." Yeccccchhhhh!!!!! :grouchy:
Erin
Are you KIDDING me??????? :grouchy: :boo: :eek: