Songs that remind you of Muppets

snichols1973

Reaction score
I just thought of another odd combination:

Does anyone else ever think of Crazy Harry when listening to Billy Joel's
"You May Be Right"?

:crazy:

Consider these lyrical excerpts: "....so you said that only proves that I'm insane. You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for...."

"....You were lonely for a man, I said 'Take me as I am, you might enjoy some madness for a while' ....."

".....I might be as crazy as you say; If I'm crazy then it's true, and it's all because of you, And you wouldn't want me any other way....."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I have another one! Give Your Heart A Break... I can imagine this song would be sung by Zoot & Janice. Oh well, so I made a ridiculous idea, but it's true.

Stand By Me... I love this song! I can picture Wembley with the rest of the Fraggle five singing this song. Yeah I know that song is classic, but I like it.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Uh, Muppetfan, 'Stand by Me' was already done for the Muppet Viral Videos. It's short, but it's hilariously cute!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Getting Married Today from Company :smile::mad:
This song does remind me of Kermit & Miss Piggy.
This song for females is a tongue-twister and very fast. So my advice is anyone that plays the part as Amy from Company or does this song at a wedding for real, please memorize these lines, because this song is quick.