UK: New puppet chat show by BBC and Henson

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Clips from Episodes 2: Dougie's Birthday...

...And Episode 3: Manschool

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Ah ok sorry... I dont know, ive been searching but cant find anymore full episodes :-(

Muppetlab

Reaction score
The latest episode introduced some new games which was well needed before it became to repetative :smile:

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
That really breaks my heart, it really does. Before the show started, I wasn't expecting much, I didn't expect it to be good and I thought I probably wouldn't like it very much. But when I saw the first episode, it took less than five minutes for me to get into it and it didn't take very long for me to fall in love. I really am in love with this show, it's given me something to look forward to on Saturday nights. My immediate thoughts at the end of the first episode were "I can't wait to see more" and "I hope this gets picked up for a second series. It so deserves to!"

I'm really surprised to see some of the negative reactions from people in the UK. After all the crap we have for weekend telly like X-Factor, Dancing on Ice, stuff like that, I feel that is the only good weekend show I've seen since I was a kid. But I guess that's just my personal opinion.

PuppetMad

Reaction score
I totaly agree with you FlefchySRF3088, it is about time we got more things like this on our tv. As you say all we have is the same old rubbish, lets hope the show can get a 2nd series, maybe then it can start to pull away from the Muppet Show comparisons and be a bit more risky.

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Yeah I think they keep gradually pulling away more and more from the Muppet Show comparisons, episode by episode and I think it's finding it's "groove" more now. If it had more episodes and another series, I think it really can become something even more special than I feel it already is. I love the characters, the stories between them and I love the romance between Eddie and Mancie - especially since Eddie very quickly became my favourite character. There's just something I find so endearing about him.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Dates for the last two episodes:
- Episode 7: Richard Hammond and Oritse Williams (Sun 29 Dec 2013, 15:20/3:20pm. BBC 1)
- Episode 8: Kevin Bridges and Gabby Logan (Sun 5 Jan 2014, 15:15/3:15pm. BBC 1)

PuppetMad

Reaction score
Yeah its a shame that the show has now been axed, I really got in to it and was surprised that it didnt get higher veiwing figures. I hope this doent deter others from making puppet based shows in the future, but alas I think it might just.