Dreams about Muppets...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had a dream where Sprout showed nothing but Season 32 and Season 33 episodes of Sesame Street.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A few nights ago I dreamt that somebody I knew had a taped-from-TV episode of Sesame Street from the 1980s or 1990s, and it had some rare segments that I don't think have surfaced in english for us. Though the only thing specifically that I remember is the "Cutie and the Beast" segment (or has that surfaced in one of the iTunes "Sesame Street Classics" episodes?).

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
One night I decided I'd watch like a load of electric mayhem videos before bed while eating a bunch of junk food not the best choice hahahaha cuz later on that night I dreamt they burst into my house in the middle of the night and trashed it throwing a party

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a dream last night! I was watching a Biff and Sully Sesame Street segment and then the Housemartins were the guest stars singing "Build." It was weird, but I wished it happened for real.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I once had a Muppet dream where Kermit reunited with the Sam and Friends cast.
In addition to that dream, I've had multiple dreams about Wilkins and Wontkins. Here are some examples:
1. A usual Wilkins Coffee commercial.
2. Wilkins murders Wontkins.
3. Wontkins is forced to drink Wilkins Coffee.
Nice dreams you got there.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a dream this time with two Fraggles. They were in my room, Boober was not impressed with the mess I made (clothes on the floor... ugh), but saw my pink socks. Wembley was fasinatied with the socks too (even though they haven't been worn yet). That is all I can come up with.