Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

Ruahnna

Reaction score
:wink:: Wasn't me chief, we were busy kidnapping Jack Black to host the telethon.
Methinks this doth stink of a conspiracy on the part of the frog and the gopher. I guess it's only fitting. Scooter helped Piggy in her plans with Kermit, and he has--on occasion--helped Kermit with his plans with Piggy, but I still liked the part where she totally snubs his attempt to do an act with her without asking pretty please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:wink: C'mon boss, have I ever steered you and Piggy wrong? Besides, I wouldn't let Fleet back in the theater... Unless he pays me, and I doubt he can pay my fee.
:rolleyes: Si, and the lady pig she is dancings with me alredi okay. And if that doesn wirk, there are plenty of lovely new señoritas in the corus line okay. *Insert Pepe laugh.
:news: Hey, did anyone check that Baab didn't eat the show notes again?

Beth C

Reaction score
I just saw this movie for the first time 2 days ago. OMG I'm in LOVE with it. I can't stop watching it. There are so many great moments in the movie. I can't believe my head wasn't screwed on straight when it came out.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I just saw this movie for the first time 2 days ago. OMG I'm in LOVE with it. I can't stop watching it. There are so many great moments in the movie. I can't believe my head wasn't screwed on straight when it came out.
Beth! Beth! Welcome BACK!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course you were missed. Sorry, what?
:smile: Missed, missed.
Myth: Yeth.

C'mon, you knew that joke was coming... I blame the bear.
Sorry I wasn't here earlier this afternoon/night. *Moves on to check other threads.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
In short, not bad, not great, more or less but I still liked it. At least they didnt make the frog and pig marry.