Baby Pepe?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Did anyone see that Baby Pepe at the top of the Muppet Central Forum homepage? I thought that was cute. Imagine if he really was on "Muppet Babies." Where did that picture come from anyway?

wockawocka

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Yeah, I saw it, it was really cute! :stick_out_tongue: I have no clue where they got it, but I love the muppet baby easter theme type thing.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think all the pictures are edited or maybe even created from scratch. Him and baby Rizzo were too cool! If they were to bring muppet babies back on the air with new eps they would make great new additions!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
If they ever bring Muppet Babies back, they should use the puppet versions as opposed to a cartoon..:smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Yeah, Jamie probably took some baby eyes from one of the muppet babies and gave them to Pepe and Rizzo because I don't believe there are any actual baby pictures of them :smile:

Salmoto

Reaction score
Well, supposedly Rizzo did guest appear on the original show. That's quite possible due to the enigmatic final season which also included Janice and Bean Bunny. But this was a few years B.P. "Before Pepe, okay..." :rolleyes:

Well, someone could write a fan-fiction about "The New Muppet Babies" if they like.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well... My guess is that he made pepe's Eyes Bigger or something....

ANYway... I have seen a few with bean Bunny (voiced by Dave Coulier) and Statler and Waldorf (also... Dave C.) But I have not seen Rizzo, nor Janice.

Janice I have seen in the Muppet Kids book Series, but no Rizzo...

Any Descriptions?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hmmm. Maybe this stuff should go on the "What if" list. I wonder what they would do if they brought "Muppet Babies" back. Would they hire the actual Muppateers. I remember that Jim Henson or any of the Muppateers were not involved in "Muppet Babies," though Jim oversaw the production. Also, which characters would they include. Of course we'd have Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf, Animal, Scooter, Skeeter, Gonzo, Bunsen and Beaker. Some good new additions would probably be Pepe and Rizzo (as was mentioned before) whoelse. Baby Lew Zealand? Baby Johnny Fiama? Baby Swedish Chef? Just some thoughts I had.

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie actually created Baby Rizzo, Baby Bean, and Baby Pepe all from scratch.

He took various parts of the exisiting Muppets, and then "tweeked" them in Photoshop or whatever program he uses to give them the "baby" look. He did increase the eyes, etc etc etc.

I'm surprised he hasn't popped into this thread to explain just what he did.