Dealing with depression and anxiety

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I know that I've told you all about my problems already but a fit of anxiety has come over me this morning and none of my MC friends are on except Colly but I think it's the ghost of Colly cuz she's not answering my messages.

cjd874

Reaction score
So I was partying with a bunch of friends a few weeks ago and there were alcoholic drinks & video games. Unfortunately, we got in trouble and today we learned that we have to meet with our residence hall directors individually. I just don't want to get kicked out of college because I don't have a plan B. I hope it will be okay, and that it won't come back to bite me when I'm least expecting it. I have a feeling that they won't, but I'm still very anxious and nervous about the whole situation.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So I was partying with a bunch of friends a few weeks ago and there were alcoholic drinks & video games. Unfortunately, we got in trouble and today we learned that we have to meet with our residence hall directors individually. I just don't want to get kicked out of college because I don't have a plan B. I hope it will be okay, and that it won't come back to bite me when I'm least expecting it. I have a feeling that they won't, but I'm still very anxious and nervous about the whole situation.
That stinks, I don't blame you for being anxious. I know at my school (can't speak for yours), the punishment for first offenders for having alcohol in the room or being in a place that had alcohol in the room was having to do an alcohol safety course with Residential Life staffers. So hopefully you'll be able (if you get in trouble at all) to do something like that. I can't imagine you'd get kicked out of school.

cjd874

Reaction score
I think we'll all just have a talk with our RHDs and nothing else. But I have to wait until Friday afternoon for the meeting, and the suspense is driving me crazy.
Thank you both for your support, it means a lot to me. :smile::halo::cool::wink::sympathy::concern::big_grin:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I feel terrible today for no reason. I have that feeling in the pit of my stomach that I get when I'm depressed and I have no idea why. It's annoying, hopefully it passes soon.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
A month before I quit my last job (around April 2013) I feel like I have been going in circles. Now after one bad choice after another. I have dug myself into a deep hole. I'm in another state, I am jobless, and I am broke. The problem is that no matter what I do I can't seem to get out of this hole I am in. Every choice big or small, seems to be wrong. It's starting to take it's toll on my mind, and I am losing all hope of ever getting out of this......

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
School just keeps getting worse and worse. I burst out crying twice in my photography class on Monday, once uncontrollably to the point that I was trembling. I want to withdraw from classes but then my financial aid plan would change and cost more (going from full-time to part-time) so I'm stuck in this living nightmare that are all my classes. I don't know how I'm going to make it to December, I really really don't. I talked to my parents about transferring and they are all for it and I've started applying to schools, which gives me some motivation, then I realize I still have my current classes to suffer through. My parents gave me the option of dropping out but then I have nothing going for me but they at least told me they won't make me go back to the campus I am at now after this semester. My depression started as soon as I arrived there, it's clearly the problem. But still... more than 2 months left of this. Why? :cry:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
School just keeps getting worse and worse. I burst out crying twice in my photography class on Monday, once uncontrollably to the point that I was trembling. I want to withdraw from classes but then my financial aid plan would change and cost more (going from full-time to part-time) so I'm stuck in this living nightmare that are all my classes. I don't know how I'm going to make it to December, I really really don't. I talked to my parents about transferring and they are all for it and I've started applying to schools, which gives me some motivation, then I realize I still have my current classes to suffer through. My parents gave me the option of dropping out but then I have nothing going for me but they at least told me they won't make me go back to the campus I am at now after this semester. My depression started as soon as I arrived there, it's clearly the problem. But still... more than 2 months left of this. Why? :cry:
I'm sorry you have to deal with this, it sounds like it's very hard and stressful for you. It is good that your parents are supportive of your desires to transfer school after the semester. I wish I could give you more advice about how to deal with this semester, but it sounds like you are in a tough spot about the financial part of things. It's always a shame when money has to be the driving force in making life decisions as opposed to what you actually want.

Bridget

Reaction score
You know something? You seem as if you are a very expressive person who is brave enough to speak their mind... <3
I want you to know that school will always take away that motivated spirit in you at one point or another. The work, the classes, the stress, it gets to everybody. The best advice that I can pull from my heart to give to you would be to keep your spirits high, and always wear that smile. No matter what you are going through, you are sure to get past it sooner or later. ;D

Bridget

Reaction score
I know that I've told you all about my problems already but a fit of anxiety has come over me this morning and none of my MC friends are on except Colly but I think it's the ghost of Colly cuz she's not answering my messages.
Awwwh, perhaps she is busy with other things at the moment. I'm sure she will get back to you soon ;D,

~"Bridgy"~