Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have Big Bird's Storytime, however, I'm missing Kermit's cameo.

Why does he sound more like when he was Phillip Phil?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Probably because it's Jim ADRing it; I think Kevin's doing the puppetry.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I didn't know the Noodles and Nedd artist used the characters outside of Sesame Street:

It's pretty clear why *this* never aired on the show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You realize it's the same person who did Courage the Cowardly Dog, right?

cjd874

Reaction score
Marilyn Sokol! Yay!
"It's Cold," season 4 or 5

Loretta Lynn and the Count sing "Count on Me," 1980s.

I never knew these segments existed until tonight.

Plus the rarely seen Harvey Kneeslapper segment: Wanna C?
This completes the alphabet series up on YouTube.

cjd874

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, but I found something incredible:

Drtooth

Reaction score
UGH! One of those horrible Peter Pan ersatz Sesame Street covers... this one seems to be a cover of the original song, rather than the Sesame Street version.

Sounds like the original slowed down. Check out the creepy Urrr-Knee on the cover.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought that the official Sesame Street YouTube channel had added some classic clips that aren't at sesamestreet.org, but then I saw that there's another YouTube channel with the name Sesame Street (there can be two channels with the exact same title?). I didn't even notice the lack of a "Sesamestreet.org" logo at first, but it through me off when I saw this three-part segment all as one video, with no fade-in/fade-out like on all officially-uploaded clips, no advertisement for sesamestreet.org at the end (which has appeared on pretty much every clip posted by Sesame Workshop in the past year), and saw a second of each following/preceding clip between each part.

I guess it doesn't matter, it just confused me a little. I would be surprised if Sesame Workshop uploaded inserts taken from episodes that have them (or maybe they do but there's no sign that they do. There are clips that start with the clapboard, and I think I've seen one clip that ended with a clapboard shot for the "Gimmie Five" number, but that wouldn't have been taken from an episode).