Behind the Romance, There is Reality

Just J

Reaction score
I too would love to read more of this story. It's very engaging.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
just saw this story for the first time- very well written- the back and forth between Kermit and Piggy is heartwrenching, but it's totally appropriate for these two.

Great job! Hope you decide to update this one!

Misskermie

Reaction score
OMGONZO, that was amazing! It had so many twists and turns in the relationship, I wasn't sure what to expect! Brava!

Beth C

Reaction score
I think this story "jumped the shark" when I brought in the Disney Merger. I was considering taking that part out and just picking up without that ever taking place.

Has anyone ever gone back and edited a published story and taken it in a new direction? We all know the Disney merger worked out ok.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, there are only two options for that...

1 Ask a fiendly moderator to help you in editing what's already been posted so the story can move forward from whatever last point it was at.
2 The author asks the moderators to delete the old thread so the story can be restarted anew.

Hope this helps.

Beth C

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Been watching Muppets episodes for days now - trying to figure out what I want to do with this one and the other one I have - both half done. I'm just afraid I won't be able to write like I used to. I should never have added the Disney part, but I also didn't know I was going to be taken away from my writing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is s'okay, LMK if there's anything I can do to help with specifics via PM and I'll do my best.