Custom figures and dioramas

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there's a difference. In the possibility of a custom figure creations thread, sure anyone can make a Goriddle Gorilla or Rory the Lion figure. But since we were talking about the Palisades Muppets figure line, that's where they would be off-limits.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Well, there's a difference. In the possibility of a custom figure creations thread, sure anyone can make a Goriddle Gorilla or Rory the Lion figure. But since we were talking about the Palisades Muppets figure line, that's where they would be off-limits.
Some of the muppets made as customs weren't licensed by Palisades. Besides, Kevin doesn't have that many main characters, so at least let him have Goriddle.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Is anyone going to make Constantine i know its early but if anyone has an extra kermit you can just put like a black dot of some sort on his face. But i guess we dont know if he will be naked like Kermit or in some clothes!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Is anyone going to make Constantine i know its early but if anyone has an extra kermit you can just put like a black dot of some sort on his face. But i guess we dont know if he will be naked like Kermit or in some clothes!
And someone should also make the count!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
any new customs updates? havent heard from christian or dearth for a while....

ceelos

Reaction score

Trying to make a Trumpet Girl; Need critiques. Not sure how accurate it looks or if I need to make it look more feminine. How would i do that?

ceelos

Reaction score

Fixed the eyelids but wondering if TG would really stick out being the only one in the orchestra purple tux. I've never seen if she appears in the comics. Does she wear something else? I have no plans in the rest in the purple tux so she'd be the only one.
Any comments are appreciated.

ceelos

Reaction score
Another thing about TG. They say she is one of the chorus girls in the intro but she is clearly in the pit for the opening theme. Twins??