TV Alert: Brian Jay Jones on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart October 10

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
I just finished the book and really loved it and the interview. Seemed like John Stewart genuinely appreciated Jim. Does anyone know what happened to the Jones/Oz interview that was supposed to be on the Today Show last week? It would be a shame if it got bumped permanently.
ualkaren
On October 10, Brian Jay Jones posted on his homepage that he spent the day before on a taped 40 minute interview with Willie Geist, and Frank Oz was with him. He predicted the interview may air on "October 15, but that could change, depending on how fast they can edit everything together."

Source: http://brianjayjones.com/2013/10/10/willie-washington-and-jon/

As for the Jon Stewart interview, I enjoyed every minute of it. Jon surprisingly was very interested with Jim Henson and his work, and definitely fueled my interest in purchasing the book. I may not be able to get it now, but I will have it no later than Christmas Day.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Definitely you could just hear the respect that Jon had for Jim, and I like that. I love when people in TV and Movies show the Muppets the respect they deserve.

There are three people who have had great Muppet appearances both Classic and Sesame. They are, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, and Steven Colbert.

ualKaren

Reaction score
On October 10, Brian Jay Jones posted on his homepage that he spent the day before on a taped 40 minute interview with Willie Geist, and Frank Oz was with him. He predicted the interview may air on "October 15, but that could change, depending on how fast they can edit everything together."

Source: http://brianjayjones.com/2013/10/10/willie-washington-and-jon/

As for the Jon Stewart interview, I enjoyed every minute of it. Jon surprisingly was very interested with Jim Henson and his work, and definitely fueled my interest in purchasing the book. I may not be able to get it now, but I will have it no later than Christmas Day.
Thanks SO much, Cookie Chris. The interview is still going to be shown. It might be aired on Oct 15 (the website says "maybe"). Hope so.
ualkaren