New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Hey well I'm not exactly new some of you know me but just thought I'd put myself out there I'm Kylie I'm 17 and in my senior year of highschool and loved the muppets since I was a kid like at least a baby. Since I was like 7 my fav muppet is Januce she's just a cool hip girl with a simaler personality to me. She and Floyd are just the cutest I ship them hardcore and have wrote two FxJ fanfictions 'Floyd proposes to janice' and 'mad'

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey well I'm not exactly new some of you know me but just thought I'd put myself out there I'm Kylie I'm 17 and in my senior year of highschool and loved the muppets since I was a kid like at least a baby. Since I was like 7 my fav muppet is Januce she's just a cool hip girl with a simaler personality to me. She and Floyd are just the cutest I ship them hardcore and have wrote two FxJ fanfictions 'Floyd proposes to janice' and 'mad'
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum!

Clifton

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Member here from South Carolina. I though I had a membership from the old forum, but cannot seem to locate my login so I made a new one. Always been a Jim Henson fan and loved the various movies, The Muppet Show, Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, all of it. I collect mostly the Palisades Muppets line, and actually acquired most of them while I was deployed to Iraq in 2003. I also have the Jim Henson and Muppets Postage Stamp sheet, and an o;d tv tray. Always looking to acquire other items too. At any rate Hello to everyone and look forward to being more active on the site.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Member here from South Carolina. I though I had a membership from the old forum, but cannot seem to locate my login so I made a new one. Always been a Jim Henson fan and loved the various movies, The Muppet Show, Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, all of it. I collect mostly the Palisades Muppets line, and actually acquired most of them while I was deployed to Iraq in 2003. I also have the Jim Henson and Muppets Postage Stamp sheet, and an o;d tv tray. Always looking to acquire other items too. At any rate Hello to everyone and look forward to being more active on the site.
It's nice to meet you. You should write your password on a note so you wouldn't forget it.

Bridget

Reaction score
Fabulous to have another "Jan-Fan"! Welcome to Muppet Central Janice+Floyd<3!

Ryan Fink

Reaction score
Hello fellow Muppet friends! First time poster, long-time Muppet lover. The Muppet movie (1979) was my first favorite movie when I was growing up. Love the Muppets, especially from the late-70's and 1980's. Favorite characters are Gonzo, Fozzie, ALL of the Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, and Scooter. Also a fan of Lew Zealand!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello fellow Muppet friends! First time poster, long-time Muppet lover. The Muppet movie (1979) was my first favorite movie when I was growing up. Love the Muppets, especially from the late-70's and 1980's. Favorite characters are Gonzo, Fozzie, ALL of the Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, and Scooter. Also a fan of Lew Zealand!
Hi, Ryan! Welcome to Muppet Central!