Big news to share with my second family!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi all! I know I haven't been around in a very long time. A lot's been happening, and lately I've been very busy packing, moving heavy boxes around and pulling my hair out, just a bit, lol. The reason for all this activity? Well I've been pretty quiet about it online, but in less than a week, I'll be moving to Florida! Yep, over the next weekend my family and I will be driving down to our new home in Port Charlotte. My mom has a great support network, and already either knows, or knows of several people who live near us. Me, not so much. So if anyone lives in or around the area and would like to exchange phone numbers or something, feel free to drop me a PM!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hooray! I hope your house is well-reinforced. Florida always seem to get it storm-wise.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
We've got a tiny condo, but according to my mom it's inland, although when it comes down to it I don't know how much difference that makes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, trust me on this Kathleen, you'll get your fair share of storms no matter where you are in Florida during the hurricane season in the summer and autumn months. Hope you enjoy living down in the orange groves of the Sunshine State. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, some things about it I'm looking forward to. Some I'm definitely not. Moving to a much smaller space, for one. I could rant and grumble here about a lot of things, but I don't think this is the best place to do that.

But I'm so glad to be back here! I missed you all, especially
:batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, thanks Fraggy. It's nice to have you back here on the forums too. And hey, you'll have Kathy there in Florida too, when she's not out boating on a cruise. :stick_out_tongue:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I could hit her up on facebook easy enough, but hoping she'll drop by here.