Boober Fraggle Replica

PuppetMad

Reaction score
Have you got your website up and running, if so can we get details as i'd love to visit.

ashkent

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have a little free time so I'm going to spend a couple of weeks on my Fozzie replica next...watch for him sometime in November.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! Your second attempt of making Boober is just as good as the first one. Thanks for sharing, Kent!

One nitpick to point out: he has no scarf!

However, good thing you have his hat on.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
I love it. I wonder if Tilda Fleece is sold in America. It looks a lot like Antron!

ashkent

Reaction score
Wow! Your second attempt of making Boober is just as good as the first one. Thanks for sharing, Kent!

One nitpick to point out: he has no scarf!

However, good thing you have his hat on.

Lol, yes it was only after giving to the person i made this for that I realised the photos i had taken didn't have the scarf in. I think it was due to it being the last thing made for it.

ashkent

Reaction score
I love it. I wonder if Tilda Fleece is sold in America. It looks a lot like Antron!

It is similar, as in you can hide the seams easier than with normal anti-pill fleece, but it's can go fluffier around the seams than antron if you pick it too much. It has got a different feel - the only way i can describe it is like the difference between cotton socks and nylon tights - but other than that there isn't much difference between the two - including the price lol.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Has it only got the pile on one like Antron or both sides like fleece?