Guess Series 7

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
That's right! It's time to play the newest game that's been sweaping the Muppet Central forum becuase Phil is too cheap to hire a janitor. The rules are as simple as the title. Just guess what you think the line up for Jim Henson's Muppets Series Seven will be. Here's a bit of a break down that Ken has given us.

One figure from Muppet Treasure Island
One figure from Muppets Tonight
Two figures from The Muppet Show
(BONUS ROUND) Retail exclusive from The Muppet Show

Now, let's see what our first contestant says...

King Prawn

Reaction score
Series Seven Detectives

You beat me to it, i was going to open a thread just like this, i had it all written out and everything, i'll just post it here:

------------------------------------
Okay so over at the Palisades board Ken gave us the closes piece of information to the series seven line-up that we had, this is what he had to say,

My guess is that we would try to announce and or show some of the Series 7 characters at one of the shows late in the summer. That's my guess. But since we do have a new marketing person, the truth is that it will be up to her to decide when the best time will be to reveal the skinny on S7. But here's the answer to your question. Out of Four SKU's and one major exclusive (5 figs total) you could say that 3 of those 5 SKU's are TMS based.

Breaks down like this for the Series 7 slots:
Figure 1: MTI
Figure 2: MT
Figure 3: TMS
Figure 4: TMS
Major Retail Exclusive: TMS

Ken also said that we would be very surprised by one particular figure.

And when Series 4-7 was first announced this was the series Seven Line Up

1- MTI - Miss Piggy
2- TMS - Marvin Suggs
3- MT - Johnny Fiama
4- MT - Sal
----------------------------------------------------

so lets try and solve the mystery of Series 7, I doubt Piggy would still be the MTI figure as by the time series seven hits, they're might still be some Swine Treks avaiable from Series 6 with First Mate Piggy, the characters need to be spread about. So my guess would be Kermit as Fozzie and Gonzo would have just recently come out in Series 5 and I think it was said Rizzo would come with Gonzo. Although if Palisades is thinking of putting out all the 8 MTI figures then that spot might be open for Bunsen or Beaker, i'm going to say Kermit as i doubt they'll make Bunsen & Beaker before Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy & Gonzo in case they had to cancell the line, which will never ever happen.

The MT figure i'd have to guess is either Johnny Fiama or Sal or both together, Ken did say one would be a big surprise, if it were to be one of the MT characters i'd have to say Dr. Phil, but i'm going for Johnny Fiama.

Okay, the Muppet Show, now unless these our variants of already released characters they'd have to be quite not alot but quite obscure.

There should really be two main players in each series so i'm going to go for Reg Rowlf and Upright Piano. The other will probably be either Marvin Suggs, Uncle Deadly or Lips, i'll stick with Marvin Suggs as he was had been announced for the series seven line up a while back.

The Major retail exclusive i would think would be Patrol Pig Link unless he's the Major Retail Exclusive for Series six, which so far we don't know who he/she is, so i'm gonna go with Emily Bear, why? i have no idea, she could easily be made out of the Fozzie sculpt.

So my choices are

Captain Smollet
Rowlf the Dog
Johnny Fiama
Marvin Suggs

Exclusive Emily Bear

what does everybody else think?
:confused: :smile: :confused: :smile: :confused:

Mr. Piggy

Reaction score
my guess...

Muppet treasure Island Kermit
Jonny Fiama & Sal from Muppets tonight
Nurse janice (*crosses fingers*)
Nurse piggy (*still crossing fingers*)
Vetenarian Hospital with Doctor Bob Playset

I know they are runnig out of well known muppets, but three I wouldn't mind seeing are;

A 'naked' rowlf
A worthwhile miss piggy (with 'muppet fur' skin & her hair down, maybe in a new dress) - the first one needs re-doing
A 'battle-damage' beaker - a new beaker who has been blown up (soot on face etc.) after an experiment gone wrong.

Luke

Reaction score
MTI - Captain Smollet Kermit
MT - Johnny Fiama (although i would way prefer Dr Phil)
TMS - Naked Rowlf
TMS - Marvin Suggs or Emily Bear

Major Retail Exclusive - Sweetums

King Prawn

Reaction score
Don't forget Reg Sam.

I doubt they'll release Nurse Piggy & Janice as the Dr. Bob playset wouldn't be able to come until Series 8 and i doubt Palisades would want to go the way they did with The Swine Trek Crew, they had no choice there but with Dr. Bob and Nurse Piggy & Janice i'll doubt they'd want to be released seperatley (series wise) and we can't have another Piggy as she's just come out in Series 6, your choices are good and i like them alot fro Series 8 though.

So my prediction for Series 8 would be

1) TMS - Nurse Piggy
2) TMS - Nurse Janice
3) MT - Sal (if he didn't come with Johnny Fiama or Johnny Fiam if Sal came out in Series 7, if J&S come out together in Series 7 then i'd say Dr. Phil, makes sense actually a whole line dedicated to medical figures)
4) either- TMS - Uncle Deadly or Pops or MTI Fozzie

Playset- Dr. Bob with Vets Hospital :cool:

Bring on our Vets Hospital Figures :mad: :flirt: :sympathy:

King Prawn

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, what are the Characters people think should or are still not included in the Muppet Line, in other words they havnt been released in any version.

Mine are (TMS characters)

Uncle Deadly
Pops
Marvin Suggs
Lips
Lewis Kazzanger :confused: :confused: :confused: maybe?
Emily Bear
Sweetums
Robin
Gaffer
Foo-Foo
and maybe Maha Maha and Twp Snowths

(MT)

Andy Pig (maybe not)
Randy Pig (maybe not)
That Gay Pig (i forget his name, Harold is it?) (maybe not)
Dr. Phil
Johnny Fiama
Sal
Bobo
Mulch (maybe not)

TMCC- Bean Bunny, we'd get a normal Bean Bunny as he really didn't change in TMCC as well as getting a TMCC action figures

i thought this list might be helpful in helping people pick their Series 7 line ups

redmans

Reaction score
Here's my guess:

1. Marvin Suggs (Please!)
2. Sweetums
3. Bobo
4. Clueless Morgan (the surprise)

And as somebody else mentioned, the Battle-Damaged Beaker as the exclusive.

Tony

A

Agentflash

Series 7:

Marvin Suggs (from The Muppet Show)
Uncle Deadly (from The Muppet Show)
Bobo the Bear (from Muppets Tonight)
Miss Piggy as Benjamina Gunn (from Muppet Treasure Island)
Retail Exclusive: Thog (size of the Electric Mayhem Playset)

CherryPizza

Reaction score
I'd like to say Wayne and Wanda for the 2 series TMS figures, but that's more of a pipe dream than a prediction. Of course, if it were to happen, we'd need a "classic" character in the MTI costume to hold the line... we've had our fair share of Fozzie of late, we would have just had a form of Miss Piggy in the Swine Trek set, so it'd be between Gonzo and Kermit. MT? OH, I dunno... Seymour (since there's been so much talk of Pepe, Seymour can't be that far away)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll bite:

Emily Bear
Astoria
Zelda Rose
The Sandwich from Muppets From Space

Wayne and Wanda with their Playset

Just Kidding!

This is what I'd like to see if I ruled the Palisades planet. (purely self-serving with little thought for the rules)

Popcorn Scooter MTM
Sweetums with non-articulated Waldo TMS/MV3D
Bean Bunny from MCC
Uncle Deadly from TMS
Rowlf the Dog with the Backstage Playset

Ones that I would like to see soon after include Lips, Pops, Robin and Captain Smollet.