The Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Treasure Island coming to Blu-ray December 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm watching Muppet Treasure Island right now since it's Talk Like a Pirate Day, and I really can't wait for the Blu-ray. The DVD looks... okay... but I know it'll look SO much better in high definition.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
you know ive been thinking i wonder if the preview of muppets most wanted will be the clips shown at D23 the Dominic and Constantine number and the theater clip they showed...

Drtooth

Reaction score
ToughPigs has done a cover redesigning contest again

Okay. At this point, these are no longer funny. It's always the same jokes. Yeah, we get it. The cover sucks. Making a worse one as a commentary has been done. The real challenge is to say "Your cover sucks, here's a better one."

I applaud the serious attempts. The For the love of Piggy collection's actually quite cute. But really do we need to do the "obscure Muppet" joke everytime?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
ToughPigs has done a cover redesigning contest again

Okay. At this point, these are no longer funny. It's always the same jokes. Yeah, we get it. The cover sucks. Making a worse one as a commentary has been done. The real challenge is to say "Your cover sucks, here's a better one."

I applaud the serious attempts. The For the love of Piggy collection's actually quite cute. But really do we need to do the "obscure Muppet" joke everytime?
I have made one for every contest, but I try to keep the jokes (somewhat) newer. In the past (the first contest to be exact) I was the only one to that joke (inserting Elmo and the sorts) and now it seems that a lot of people have been copying my idea. In this one I made fun of Disney's handling of the Muppets. I did try to connect with the fans, poking fun at everyone's grievances.

Sorry if mine wasn't what you were looking for.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
After watching the trailer for Muppets Most Wanted I can see why they are releasing this when they are. These two movies are the more action packed movies, and it looks like Most Wanted is going to be more action packed then both of them combined!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Does anybody have their copy yet from dvdworldusa.com? A couple people from bluray.com have theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.