Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

Misskermie

Reaction score
Wow...
If this is the wedding sketch, something tells me Kermit will end up saying "I do" instead of cueing everyone's favorite boomerang fish thrower!

Ruahnna

Reaction score

I just realize that I should of tiled this " The Wedding Sketch". ( sighes) oh well, so anyways the episode with Marisa Berenson inspired this picture. The part when she's helping Piggy with her corset, Lol of course i had to modernize it .
P.s thanks for the pie mister The Count :smile:
Sweetie! It that a scene from my story "Somebody's Getting Married?" or just a happy coincidence? It is very fetching.
Piggy is ready to put on her wedding dress and look like a blushing bride, but what she's wearing underneath would make a good girl (or a good pig--or a bad frog) blush! She has on pink, frilly, lace-around-the-bottom pink panties, and a white strapless corset-and-garter belt over them. Her seam-up-the-back stockings are black, her strappy ankle-tie pumps are white, and her confection of a dress is being held in front of her. She has on her signature pearls, elbow-length white satin gloves and her hair is platinum blond and longer than I've ever seen it. She looks surprised to have her picture taken, but not the least embarrassed by her embarrassment of riches. (Or would that be Kermit's embarrassment of riches...?)
This is saucy and sassy and perfectly sweet! My only quibble--I have never seen a bride wear black hosiery. Correct fashion says that your hosiery should blend in a long line with your shoes, but this is a rule that is broken a lot. Just not sure what I think about her pink and perfect form in dark hose with white shoes. Still, this is very, very nice! (And very, very naughty!) Kermit needs to get moving!

lady piggy

Reaction score
Sweetie! It that a scene from my story "Somebody's Getting Married?" or just a happy coincidence
Oh um ( nervous smile) I'm going to plead the fifth:stick_out_tongue: . But in all honestly it was never really my intention . But that scene did cross my mind , while I was drawing. And what a dramatically beautiful scene it is .So I guess you can say it was "another" happy coincidence .Great minds think alike I suppose ,well my moderate mind and your very beautiful and intelligent mind. Also thank you for the sweet description :smile:

lady piggy

Reaction score

Hi everyone , well big thanks to my big sis for suggesting I draw Piggy as Marilyn Monroe for Halloween ! Oh and happy d-day sissy :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score

Hehe thanks Lani , and thank you too everyone, for the comments, likes and views. It really means alot <3
Why has it took me so long to comment on this work of wonder?! Someone looks incredibly "bad" I must say! In a way this picture of Piggy reminds me of her number "The Witch Is In The House". (Claps joyfully)

lady piggy

Reaction score
Artists note. Piggys holding a feathered fan , for obvious reasons. Ain't gonna lie , I love how her legs came out <3