Count Von Count puppet

ashkent

Reaction score
I haven't yet but he is pretty high on my list of replicas to build. i'm sure i have seen one somewhere in the forums here though.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
There was one on Ebay a few years ago, but since then it has either been sold or taken down. It was almost a dead on replica of the Count, and I think they may have gotten into some kind of trouble for selling it or something. I can't recall.

Animal31

Reaction score
There was one on eBay a few weeks ago as well, Count, Miss Piggy, and a Kermit. The Kermit may still be up, I remember he was asking $2-3K for the Count though...

Slackbot

Reaction score
Actually, after I gave out Halloween candy with my Mokey puppet, I got to thinking how I'd like to make a Count von Count puppet. His design is not that complex, so I think I could do a decent job.

Some time ago I saw a puppetry website which had a lot of color-shirted Muppet replicas. Elmo's exact design but in some other color, same with the count, but I can't remember which colors. I think there were other Muppet-oids there too. Does anyone know the site I'm talking about?