No more classic episodes to be released in the near future

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The original broadcast versions of the hurricane episodes to be precise.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The original broadcast versions of the hurricane episodes to be precise.

A YouTube user named GroverKent used to have the original broadcasts, but he had to remove them. It's a shame, because I haven't seen Part 1 in so long.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I AM GroverKent, that's my "hobby" channel (my REAL/official channel is in my signature), but again, SW handed me a copyright strike for posting EW, and since I know they've been cracking down on other YouTubers for posting full episodes (which I had been doing as well), I didn't want to take any chances, and removed my SST content to avoid anymore trouble with them.

SW actually posted part 1 on their channel, just minus the inserts.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I AM GroverKent, that's my "hobby" channel (my REAL/official channel is in my signature), but again, SW handed me a copyright strike for posting EW, and since I know they've been cracking down on other YouTubers for posting full episodes (which I had been doing as well), I didn't want to take any chances, and removed my SST content to avoid anymore trouble with them.

SW actually posted part 1 on their channel, just minus the inserts.

I was going to start uploading full episodes just like you, but I switched to DailyMotion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know a lot of people have been switching to Dailymotion lately, but frankly, I'm not up for making a commitment to another site, despite how sick I am of YouTube constantly breaking things and never fixing them, and how they always manage to somehow bypass adblocking.

Besides, there's a number of basic features on Dailymotion that actually don't work for users in the U.S. for some reason (like comments).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know a lot of people have been switching to Dailymotion lately, but frankly, I'm not up for making a commitment to another site, despite how sick I am of YouTube constantly breaking things and never fixing them, and how they always manage to somehow bypass adblocking.

Besides, there's a number of basic features on Dailymotion that actually don't work for users in the U.S. for some reason (like comments).

I'm surprised that people can actually upload things like Sesame Street on DailyMotion.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't care much for DailyMotion. The main feature I like, and YT should use, is custom thumbnails you can take from the video itself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been TRYING to verify my official channel to unlock that feature (apparently it's now available to non-partner channels, but you have to provide them your mobile number to prove you're really you and not a spambot or anything), but I've yet to receive a text from Google with my verification code, and I've been trying for three days now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been TRYING to verify my official channel to unlock that feature (apparently it's now available to non-partner channels, but you have to provide them your mobile number to prove you're really you and not a spambot or anything), but I've yet to receive a text from Google with my verification code, and I've been trying for three days now.

Good luck with that!

Sesame Skates

Reaction score
I've tried searching for full SS episodes on Sesame Street, but only end up with Elmo clips and stuff like that.