Awesome Miss Piggy Moments

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
There are SO Many to choose from! Mine is in IAVMMCM when she says "Could you PLEASE stop singing different songs! I can't remember which one I'M supposed to sing!"

lady piggy

Reaction score
When she gose throw the stained glass window on a motorcycle . It's just wow , I'm lost for words( which dosnt happen often)

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
Probably Piggy's entire performance in Muppet Family Christmas. She's in full diva mode, but still lovable. And the line "And I, am about to knock you right off the pavement!" from MCC always makes me giggle.

Bridget

Reaction score
Ooooh! A special thread made especially for my favorite female Muppet! Here we are:

~ When Piggy literally switched the minister in TMTM from Gonzo to the man with the white hair....

~ When Piggy "borrows" the man's skates (Gregory Hines) in TMTM to chase down that no good thief who stole her purse

~When Piggy gets into that hilarious fight in MFS with the guy blocking the door... (IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? (HIT) IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?! (HIT)

(More to come dearests, feeling brain dead right now!)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
A really good example of an awesome Miss Piggy moment is in the new Muppet movie where she has a little battle with Miss Poogy! I don't remember all the details of that battle she had with Miss Poogy, but the end result was H I L A R I O U S!!!!

lady piggy

Reaction score

Let us all not forget this awesome scene in TGMC <3 poor iron bars , they never stood a chance against Miss Piggy

Bridget

Reaction score
~When Miss Piggy is laughed at by Big Bird in TMS who is shocked by a pig star, and goes to take a swing at him and completely misses!
~Who does not love Baby Piggy and the rest of The Muppet Babies in "I'm Gonna Always Love You"?
~When Piggy is angered by Kelly-Kelly's affectionate kiss to Kermit in the WWE special
~When Miss Piggy brings out her diva side on Regis' cooking segment

~When Piggy begins to bang the pole in the streets of New York in TMTM in response to Kermit giving Jenny the "huggies"!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Wow.
She has a lot of awesome moments. Let's see how many I can list.

- The breaking out of jail scene and her beating up the thieves in Great Muppet Caper
- Her fight in The Muppet Movie
- Every single karate chop; let's be honest here.
- This may be a surprise, but "The Witch Is In The House" is one of my favorite Miss Piggy songs. :mad:
- Remember those Pizza Hut commercials? I loved her in those! Especially the one when she refused to dip the pizza and it flew her around the room.

Bridget

Reaction score
The
Wow.
She has a lot of awesome moments. Let's see how many I can list.

- The breaking out of jail scene and her beating up the thieves in Great Muppet Caper
- Her fight in The Muppet Movie
- Every single karate chop; let's be honest here.
- This may be a surprise, but "The Witch Is In The House" is one of my favorite Miss Piggy songs. :mad:
- Remember those Pizza Hut commercials? I loved her in those! Especially the one when she refused to dip the pizza and it flew her around the room.
[/quotE

These boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do! One of these days head boots are gonna walk over-(Eats the pizza)