Starbucks finger puppets

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Re: They're all over massachusetts

Originally posted by beaker
I think fonzie and those two old guys are my favorites from
Sesame Street. I also miss that one baby cartoon about the caves and construction guys.
HAA!!

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
My friend call me from Starbucks today (she works their) and she said the last three in the Muppet series are going to be Miss Piggy, Swedish Chef and Kermit again!
I was hoping for Sam or Rizzo or Pepe So their news on that!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hmmm Kermit again, well people may buy a kermit and a piggy set now, but yeah I was hoping for Pepe, or Rizzo would have been good too. Any idea when Piggy and Chef will be out?

thanks for that info by the way! :smile:

Zack,

Drtooth

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I always thought the Beanie Babies were an insane fad. I remember flipping through television and seeing these two grown men on QVC going nuts over Beanie Babies - like they were talking about football. I actually used the audio for that in a school project. Just so absurd. :stick_out_tongue:

I only collected one TY one, because it was named after Paul McCartney. I much rather liked the Disney Store, and better yet the WARNER store. Plus, of course, the Sesame Street characters.

No sign of Series 2 (of anything) yet... ^&%$ retailers!

radionate

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
No sign of Series 2 (of anything) yet... ^&%$ retailers!
If you haven't found the second set of three yet, I think you are out of luck. They have been out everwhere for quite some time now.

And what Beanie Baby was named after Paul?

Drtooth

Reaction score
radionate said:
If you haven't found the second set of three yet, I think you are out of luck. They have been out everwhere for quite some time now.

And what Beanie Baby was named after Paul?
Well, we don't have the ^&%$ here! Just a bunch of Fozzies!

As for Paul, there was... get ready for this... a Walrus named Paul...

You know... they are the eggmen, I am the Walrus, CooCooCaJoob?

radionate

Reaction score
Must have been one of the later Walruses released. I got Tusk, and I might have gotten another, but I don't believe his name was Paul.

GPrime1

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I was at the 'Buck tonight and we got the Swedish Chef and Miss Piggy finger puppets in! Chef looks fantastic, Piggy a little, well, better than Animal. Regardless, looks great with our Muppet Cookies and Muppet themed chalkboard!