Doozer Cartoon series probably happening at this point

Hubert

Reaction score
I do really think that there was some missed opportunity with this, I'd have loved to see this take place in a cave setting, even if there were no Fraggles present.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Knowing how we treat cartoons in Europe, they're probably going to animate the thing in English, then dub it. Only cartoons made for specific European countries are done in their native language and dubbed in English later.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this thread up again since it was a while since it was last commented on! But are there any aussies in here that have seen this cartoon?? It supposedly came out last month there and will air shortly after in Europe.

They're pretty cute doozer kids though!

I'm currently drawing them for something you'll all hopefully see later. :laugh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Something tells me we'll see this cartoon somewhere in the US, probably on qubo or something, where it won't get the exposure it deserves, in a couple years. I hate how that's the market for some cartoons now. This really should be on PBS with Dino Train and Sid.

But at least a Henson project happened this time. We won't get to see it for a while (Henson would probably pull down all uploads), but at least something followed through.

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh my goodness it is happening here first! I am so full of glee right now, I cannot put it into words! Finally, a final say- and a production to look forward to. I care not that it is a preschool production, bet your bottom dollar that I will be taking a glance!